• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/512518

20% off offer applies to select merchandise from Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. ET to Sunday, December 2, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Prices as shown, while supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases. Not available at L.L.Bean OutletsŪ. Selection varies by store location. Skis are available online, by phone and at the following store locations: Freeport, West Lebanon, Burlington, Albany, South Windsor, Mansfield, Dedham and Eastview. Skates are available online, by phone and in our Freeport store location only.

One (1) $10 promotional gift card will be provided for orders of $50 or more until 11:59 p.m. ET December 24, 2012, while supplies last. Limit one card per customer per day. Qualifying orders exclude any discounts, gift card purchases, duty, taxes, exchanges, expedited shipping and handling, return labels, additional oversized delivery charges, and orders placed at our outlets, or through our Direct to Business or Japan Business offices. Promotional gift cards received from phone or online orders are redeemable upon receipt of the gift card. Promotional gift cards received at our stores are redeemable 24 hours after receipt. Promotional gift cards will be valid on future L.L.Bean or L.L.Bean Signature merchandise purchases in US dollars until 11:59 p.m. ET February 13, 2013. For complete details, please visit LLBean.com/promocard.

EVERYDAY FREE SHIPPING We proudly offer free shipping and handling in the US and Canada. Free Shipping will be applied automatically to all qualifying orders - no minimum purchase, coupons or promotion codes are required.

L.L.Bean
See L.L.Bean coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Awesome store, love their stuff.

Excellent deal for me. I got an LL Bean catalog today that had a coupon in it for 15% off my whole order.

Shocked and surprised to find out it stacked with the 20% Discount and the $10 gift card.

My net cost on a whole new Thule Aeroblade Roof rack, with the short roof adapter will be $380 (Regular $575).

MrV said:   Excellent deal for me. I got an LL Bean catalog today that had a coupon in it for 15% off my whole order.

Shocked and surprised to find out it stacked with the 20% Discount and the $10 gift card.

My net cost on a whole new Thule Aeroblade Roof rack, with the short roof adapter will be $380 (Regular $575).

wow, that is still a very high price for that product. Google it.

bigittyben said:   MrV said:   Excellent deal for me. I got an LL Bean catalog today that had a coupon in it for 15% off my whole order.

wow, that is still a very high price for that product. Google it.

I have. If you can beat these prices I'd be interested in seeing where.

Traverse 480R Foot Pack (paid $129)
1366 Fit Kit (paid $57)
487 Short Roof Adapter (Paid $101)
Aero Bars (paid $101)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014