• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I have not seen the price of decent mechanical keyboard for this price.

Rosewill's brown keyboard was on sale at Amazon last week for $65. The brown switch keyboard is $100 at Newegg today.

Das Link

The red switch is the soft linear switch. It does not have the click or bump when you press the key, and very light. Some may not like the red switch keyboard because of the low pressure red switches.

Mechanical keyboard is getting popular for gamers or just for typing. Rosewill keyboards without full backlight are made by the same OEM that is supposed to make higher quality keyboards vs other OEMs. There are complaints about the USB connection. I personally does not have problem with that simply I do not move the keyboard around. This OEM also makes CooolerMaster and Filco ($150) keyboards.

Some keyboard companies charge higher price for the brown and red switches.

Article on Mechanical Keyboard
Most read Mechanical Keyboard Guide

Member Summary

Rosewill Mechanical Keyboard w Red Switch
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The usb connector for my Rosewill MX-Blue keyboard broke after just a few months of use (not even plugging/unplugging it!). I contacted support and they RMA'ed it for me, sending me a new one, and claiming the "issue has been fixed." As far as I can tell though, it still has the same weak design. I guess only time will tell...

I was just looking at my new Leopold and how I love that the usb plug is just a standard mini to USB. Its how things should be.

Dead. Up to $100 now at Newegg.

Amazon.com is still showing $74.00

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014