• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This deal actually printed on the back of any WalMart receipt although you would need a code that cashier can enter into the computed to give you this deal. I called the SmartStyle customer service and got the code: N777.

This code gives you Haircut+Shampoo for $7.99+tax for 1 person: men, woman, kid - doesn't matter. Just ask them to use this code.

I used this code today and paid a $15.95 (not including tips) for 2 haircuts: for me and my wife. Usually I pay $15.95 (not including tips) just for my haircut without shampoo.

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Haircut + Shampoo for $7.99+tax (34.04kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

bad hair cut (16.07kB)
Thanks NationSurf
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I got my haircut inside a WalMart salon once.....once.

robasha4 said:   I got my haircut inside a WalMart salon once.....once.It is actually depends on the person who does you haircut. Most of hair-cutters in our local SmartStyle are pretty good. I tried different places with different price range and not always higher price mean better final results.

robasha4 said:   I got my haircut inside a WalMart salon once.....once.
so twice?

I got my haircut inside a WalMart salon once.....once.
And then you went bald. No need for haircut anymore

inside ANY WalMart? can someone confirm this? i feel like there are plenty w/o it?!

So you walk up to the cashier and say "I have a code", or is there more to it?

+tax for haircut? I never got taxed at local barber shop. I only tip..

poisonz said:   +tax for haircut? I never got taxed at local barber shop. I only tip..
May be you right... I lost the receipt so I can't confirm it. I guess it is state-by-state rules for taxes.

CheaporBust said:   inside ANY WalMart? can someone confirm this? i feel like there are plenty w/o it?! The code is for SmartStyle salons. If your WalMart don't have SmartStyle or it called something different, then of course you out of luck .

You can use the search form on top of their website to find the SmartStyle near you: http://www.smartstyle.com/default.asp?showFull=true

aarzi said:   So you walk up to the cashier and say "I have a code", or is there more to it? I tried to show the back of my WalMart receipt cashier with this "$7.99 Back To School Haircut+Shampoo deal" but she confirmed that the only thing she needs is the code to enter it to the computer. She said that they don't need anything else.

I used this code today and paid a $15.95 for 2 haircuts

so no tip?

f2000sa said:   I used this code today and paid a $15.95 for 2 haircuts

so no tip?
Strange question... The tip is an optional and not printed on the receipt. I added some tips afterwards, but the point is that the haircut+shampoo for each person cost just $7.99

More of an accusation than a question. - E

f2000sa said:   I used this code today and paid a $15.95 for 2 haircuts

so no tip?
even though you saved 3c on the bill. tsk! tsk!

I've been using this deal the past few months and am very happy with the stylist, almost better than Fantastic Sams or Great Clips. She said SmartStyle is indpendent of WalMart. My gf also got a trim and it turned out well. (in Roanoke, VA)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014