• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

i just paid $59 for these @ fry's

I've had several of these before. They aren't really so sweat-proof.

they have a shallow weak sound vs the S9. Get a warranty since they will only last a few months even if carefull

mine have been great. the sound significantly changes depending on the size of earbud you choose to use on them. IIRC, the bluetooth radio in the s10's is far superior to the s9, which I also owned. That would drop signal all the time, and my phone was on my body. The s10's let me go quite far away before dropping. They worked 40+ feet away, plus I was in a concrete restroom w/ a metal door. I do sweat, and will occasionally take them off to wipe of the ear tips, but never had any other issues.

Moto did just release the s11 flex, but those are $129 I believe, and I haven't seen them on sale yet. Hoping for one of those crazy 40% off everything Moto sales, which is when I got my s10's 2 years back.

I read terrible things about the sound quality of the s10 especially comparing to s9. I was eyeing on s305 again from motorola which is at the same price range, and has better reviews in terms of sound quality. I'd suggest people look into that one as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014