• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Up to 27ppm Black / Up to 2400x600 dpi Resolution / 802.11g WiFi / Uses TN420 and TN450 inks, along with DR420 Drum / PC Mac Linux

Add to cart for $89.00 - $10 off coupon TURKEY10 = $79.00 + Free Shipping

deckrunr said:   I own this printer and highly recommend it. I bought it for just under a buck.

Need an app from Brother to print from Android and iOS devices. Both work fine.

I mostly print from notebooks and managed to print from MacOS, Windows, and even Linux (difficult to setup). I didn't struggle with the print-by-email feature - my email provider required a secure login. It doesn't have the Air/ePrint features.

Member Summary

Brother HL2270DW
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Code has expired - $85 on Amazon now.

StueyG (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 3:12p) |

Dead on J&R, too. Now listed as $139; however, Newegg has eliminated S&H from its price today: $79.99 (minus 1% FWCB).

Hoogineer (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 8:49a) |

My back-ordered printer finally shipped from J&R!

Hoogineer (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 1:36p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Newegg has the same price with $3 shipping.

I have this printer in my office and love it!

in for 1 Thanks JHBalaji

LOL. I just bought this printer from Staples a few minutes ago. $89 + $2 for a 20% coupon on eBay - coupon + tax = ~$79. The J&R approach seems a lot easier.

I also have this printer and love it (only for a few months but it's great so far).

I own this printer and highly recommend it. I bought it for just under a buck.

Need an app from Brother to print from Android and iOS devices. Both work fine.

I mostly print from notebooks and managed to print from MacOS, Windows, and even Linux (difficult to setup). I didn't struggle with the print-by-email feature - my email provider required a secure login. It doesn't have the Air/ePrint features.

J& R shipping is $9.83 ..that sucks..

says shipping is free:

Shipping: (92617, US)
UPS Standard
You save $15.63

obitwocanobe said:   says shipping is free:

Shipping: (92617, US)
UPS Standard
You save $15.63

guess it matters what state you live in to be free

Amazon has perhaps a better deal.

http://www.amazon.com/Brother-HL-2270DW-Compact-Wireless-Network...

$82.93 Pay with Discover and get 5% Cash Back rewards plus use code DSCVRHSP for free one day shipping.

In order to get free shipping just sign up for a free JR account. Free shipping on orders over $75.00

PhortyninerPhil said:   Amazon has perhaps a better deal.

$82.93 Pay with Discover and get 5% Cash Back rewards plus use code DSCVRHSP for free one day shipping.

Sounds like they're matching the Newegg price plus S&H.

PhortyninerPhil said:   Amazon has perhaps a better deal.

J&R would be 10% CashBack if you use discover. That drops it down to $71.

Just ordered. It's backordered now.

anyone know if the toner is refillable? I've never had luck with DIY refills, but maybe this one's different.

Munchjim said:   In order to get free shipping just sign up for a free JR account. Free shipping on orders over $75.00

Thanks for your reply! I was about to bail but logged in and got the free ship...

MaxMojo said:   anyone know if the toner is refillable? I've never had luck with DIY refills, but maybe this one's different.

Search youtube for TN-450 refill. The cartridge the printer comes with doesn't have the flag gear thing, but the replacement 450s do. I haven't refilled mine yet, as I got some Rosewill branded for cheap at Newegg a while back and it isn't empty yet.

anyone have theirs ship yet? mine still has not..

No shipping yet, the website says "On Order"

"On Order - This item is on order from the manufacturer and we expect to receive it in shortly. Ordering these items will automatically prioritize your order. If there is an 'Expected to Ship' date, we either have a firm delivery date from the manufacturer, or the item is in stock at one of our nearby distributors."

called they said it has not shipped cause its OOS and waiting till dec 7th to fill it..

Why refill carts? There are very cheap LINKYO TN450 carts available. Sometimes as low as $10 (I've never see them that cheap but a friend says he has).

I have this printer and love it. Only problem I have is it locks up every 3 months or so (always while asleep). So I have to power it down and back up 4 times a year. No biggie.

I was looking on fleabay and the refilled new cartridges are only 16 bucks... thats cheap

Code has expired - $85 on Amazon now.

Dead on J&R, too. Now listed as $139; however, Newegg has eliminated S&H from its price today: $79.99 (minus 1% FWCB).

My back-ordered printer finally shipped from J&R!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.