• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Philips Norelco PT720 PowerTouch razors combine the reliability and efficiency of classic Philips Norelco razors with improved functionality and a better looking design. The NEW Philips Norelco PowerTouch range allows for quick and easy cleaning under a running tap

Click Here and Scroll down the landing page, at the middle of page Click on 'Clip this Coupon' to activate $10 Coupon
then add Philips Razor to cart for $34.00
Your final price will be $34.00 - $10 off Coupon = $24.00 + Free Shipping w/$25+ Order

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Philips Norelco PT720/41 (9.28kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks OP. Got one for replacement parts if nothing else.

I have never comprehended the "replacement parts" theory.
- If something goes wrong with the "original", why not just use the "replacement" one as new?
- If the "original" one is good enough to last forever, one doesn't need a "replacement".
- If the "original" one breaks down too quickly, why replace it with similar instead of better?

why it is $46 for me? and no coupon found

^^^ Same... I was so excited lol, I need to get an electric razor =/. Deal over?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014