• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Experience your favorite movies in striking clarity with this Samsung BD-E5900ZA Blu-ray player with built-in Wi-Fi that features 3D playback for an immersive entertainment experience. Upscaling offers enhanced picture quality when watching DVDs.

LINKY

Member Summary

Samsung BD-E5900ZA
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI: I believe these players now are capable of having the Plex client installed on them (as of a couple of days ago, the new release was accepted by the AppStore) and that they are also intended to eventually work as FiOS set top boxes. There are only 26 channels but you have access to on-demand titles as well.

http://www22.verizon.com/Support/Residential/TV/FiosTV/Other+Har...

do you need a 3d tv?

KMCHERRY said:   FYI: I believe these players now are capable of having the Plex client installed on them (as of a couple of days ago, the new release was accepted by the AppStore) and that they are also intended to eventually work as FiOS set top boxes. There are only 26 channels but you have access to on-demand titles as well.

http://www22.verizon.com/Support/Residential/TV/FiosTV/Other+Har...
Sounds similar to the expanded iPad app that came out on the 22nd (usable via wifi, but with ltd number of channels)?

Wish I'd known that when CowBoom had them a few days ago, I ordered only two.......

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014