• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
7.0" SD LED Glare Multi-touch with integrated camera 1024x600/ 1 Cell Li-Polymer/ 0.5GB LPDDR2 600 MHz/ Android 4.0/ TI Integrated OMAP 3622/Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR

LINKY

$199.00 - $50.00 off w/Lenovo coupon TABLETDEAL = $149.00 + Free Shipping

Member Summary

IdeaPad A1107
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

camera 3 MP for those that care

I have the org. A1 with 2.3 and it is ok. Slow at times. Remember this is a single core processor. Look before you leap. There are now better options. My unit is still working ok but the touch screen is flaky around the edges.

RAM : 0.5 GB = 512 Mb = a little too less

I picked up two of these at the Lenovo outlet for $90 something. And I have to agree with others there are better options these days. They are ok but the off axis view is not great and the hardware is weak. I think they were a decent deal for what I paid (just) but I don't think they are all that great for $150.

Comparison to the $149 deal at CowBoom ASUS Transformer?

Here's what I did :
7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Refurbished at WalMart : $149 : Link
2 Year Drop, Spill and Cracked Screen Replacement Plan for refurb tablets : $19.50 Link
Total $168.50 + Tax
I used discover card so will get back 5% Shopdiscover CashBack + 5% Online purchase CashBack so total price is $151.65 + Tax.

The advantage is that you are covered if this tablet conks out in the next two years for whatever reason.

EDIT : This is now back in stock.

This was a deal 2 years ago. Slow is an understatement. Specs are from 2010. Pick up a Nexus 7 for $199 or get a Kindle Fire for $10 more.

I would think 2107 newer at best buy for 159 better deal and esp if goes on sale

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014