• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0098IAQZY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=U...

link is to black, same seller also has pink, same price.

Member Summary

Kindle Fire Case
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! Now if I can only find a Kindle Fire at a good price. Doesn't my daughter know that Santa doesn't like when kids change their lists at the last minute?!?

Hopefully you can give us a review when you buy one. Unlike what the current black model ones which all seem to come from their employees.

I certainly will.

I have this case in pink and love it. It's very secure. I've carried it in my bag for almost a year with very little wear to the case. I prefer this case to a previous one I purchased that partially covered the screen.

Staples had a batch of e-reader covers as part of their Black Friday/Saturday sale. I didn't get there until late Saturday, but they still had 2 Targus Vuscape Protective Cases for Kindle Fire in black in the small pile, so I bought both. No SKU, But the package shows THZ166US above the UPC bars and the UPC is 0 92636 27128 2. It might be worth checking store(s) in your area for leftovers.
The cases at Amazon have a $4.99 shipping fee.
I found the pink one by just changing the "black" to "pink" in the link and copy/pasting it in the search engine on Amazon. Be sure you put a space between the "-" and "pink" at the end. If you do "-pink", the search engine won't find it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014