• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2278456...

upcoming ad tab

Staples 8.5x11 Photo Paper

$1
$14.99 - $13.99 easy rebate = $1

Save $13

Valid December 2 - December 8

Most easy rebates will be delivered in the form of a Visa® prepaid card, which can be used everywhere Visa® prepaid cards are accepted. Offer excludes HP. See below for details. Limit 4 rebates per household. In store only.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

McAfee Total Protect 2013 1 user

FREE
$59.99 - $11 instant savings - $49 mail-in rebate = FREE

Item: 959598

Limit 1 rebate per household.

FREE
with activation after mail-in rebate.

Total Defense Premium, 5 PCs

Item: 101924

• Protects up to 5 of your devices (annual subscription requires credit card activation)
• Includes Internet Security Suite, Mobile Security, 10GB of online backup and FREE installation and support
• Virus and spyware protection for desktops, laptops and mobile devices
• Enhanced malware dectection with cloud based scanning
• $49.99 - $49.99 mail-in rebate = FREE

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

duracell
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Packing slip seems to be spelled out for online order but not for store. Rebate redemption form is not the same as rebat... (more)

mathfaster (Feb. 02, 2013 @ 9:32p) |

Yup, sent in the rebate form and the rebate receipt. Only 2 items in the envelope. I did one envelope/submission becau... (more)

VivYip (Feb. 02, 2013 @ 9:56p) |

got my card yesterday

mrkk (Mar. 28, 2013 @ 12:33p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

20% off any one break room item. Sodastream has $20 Staples gift card after Easy Rebate. Apply 20% to Sodastream making it $44 net. Or use the $20 off $75 break room coupon to make it $40 net.

Please forgive for a stupid question, have not done a battery deal ever......

I have manufacturer Duracell coupon for $4. Does Staples accept manufacturer
coupons?

Staples rewards is a check that is send to me in the mail?

===================================================================================================

Will I be eligible for "100% back in Staples Rewards when you buy a 16/pack of Duracell® AA or AAA batteries - AA"

While supplies last. Limit 2 per customer. In store only. Price eligible for meeting
minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions,
coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions, and does not include tax or shipping.

the duracell mfg. coupons will work in store (not online)

mfg coupons are the last coupons to be scanned (after that, you cannot use any other coupons)

Staples will be giving you a "reward" certificate aka rewards coupon for any purchase in the future (usual exclusion apply) a person could have the rewards over email/online or delivereed throught snail mail...

when you receive the rewards cert/coupon, use it on FAR items (in-store or online) do NOT use it on FARewards items as the rewards do not roll

Also, for the McAfee rebate...just a bit of warning...one per product per year... (it's not by offer number =( )

thank you....

nabixl where'd you get that coupon? is it good for rechargeables? I'd like to stock up on duracell rechargeables and am lookin' for deals.

Where can I find 25 off 75 break room purchse coupon?
Thanks in advance.
mathfaster said:   20% off any one break room item. Sodastream has $20 Staples gift card after Easy Rebate. Apply 20% to Sodastream making it $44 net. Or use the $20 off $75 break room coupon to make it $40 net.

The coupons I got were in the Thanksgiving newspapers.

Good that I did not recycled my new papaer yesterday. Was it part of ads was or saperately placed?
Ktremor said:   The coupons I got were in the Thanksgiving newspapers.

rbsolanki said:   Where can I find 25 off 75 break room purchse coupon?
Thanks in advance.
mathfaster said:   20% off any one break room item. Sodastream has $20 Staples gift card after Easy Rebate. Apply 20% to Sodastream making it $44 net. Or use the $20 off $75 break room coupon to make it $40 net.
Usually on the back of the break room catalog found in the store. They MAY be harder to find now that a new one will come out in Jan. They have been out for a couple of months.

Also new to the Staples Rewards. Is the frequency of FAR items enough to allow you to get rid of the Rewards checks before they expire or can you get stuck having to buy items at full price which are likely higher than other places like Amazon?

sakko said:   nabixl where'd you get that coupon? is it good for rechargeables? I'd like to stock up on duracell rechargeables and am lookin' for deals.

the coupon was in one of those free black friday coupon papers put out..

rowdy117 said:   Also new to the Staples Rewards. Is the frequency of FAR items enough to allow you to get rid of the Rewards checks before they expire or can you get stuck having to buy items at full price which are likely higher than other places like Amazon?You have 2+ months from date of issuance to spend the rewards if you are not premier. No one has a crystal ball and the frequency of FAR software is not consistent at times. Dec and Jan have been fairly good months to cash out Rewards in the past on FAR software.

rbsolanki said:   Good that I did not recycled my new papaer yesterday. Was it part of ads was or saperately placed?
Ktremor said:   The coupons I got were in the Thanksgiving newspapers.

It was a large sheet that was on its own.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Most easy rebates will be delivered in the form of a Visa® prepaid card, which can be used everywhere Visa® prepaid cards are accepted. Offer excludes HP. See below for details. Limit 4 rebates per household. In store only.I guess this is a quote from the ad but as you know, most Easy Rebates can be requested in check form (and Paypal, if under $10).

Thanks Mr. C but I think Duracell batteries (100% back in rewards) is good till end of Dec. So it should 2 per week for rest of the Dec!

kayape said:   Thanks Mr. C but I think Duracell batteries (100% back in rewards) is good till end of Dec. So it should 2 per week for rest of the Dec!

yes, that is likely correct, but I still post it each week since each week is considered a NEW offer of 2 packs free a/rwds.

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Most easy rebates will be delivered in the form of a Visa® prepaid card, which can be used everywhere Visa® prepaid cards are accepted. Offer excludes HP. See below for details. Limit 4 rebates per household. In store only.I guess this is a quote from the ad but as you know, most Easy Rebates can be requested in check form (and Paypal, and under $10).

yeah, this one is over $10 so visa or check (and maybe Staples GC) are your choices.

mathfaster said:   rowdy117 said:   Also new to the Staples Rewards. Is the frequency of FAR items enough to allow you to get rid of the Rewards checks before they expire or can you get stuck having to buy items at full price which are likely higher than other places like Amazon?You have 2+ months from date of issuance to spend the rewards if you are not premier. No one has a crystal ball and the frequency of FAR software is not consistent at times. Dec and Jan have been fairly good months to cash out Rewards in the past on FAR software.

Also, a person can use the rewards coupon on upto 2 purchases in-store. (I really don't know how to describe it well)

(Example -- You have an over $100 rewards certificate/coupon to redeem.

You can use it

purchase 1: 4 photo paper+ 3 reams of paper = ~5x.xx of rewards redeemed and will be getting back in the form of rebates...you'll also get the balance remaining
purchase #2: must use up the balance (preferably on software if it's that much to monetize rewards)

online, a person must use the rewards certificate/coupon all in 1 go. (that's usually on software of whatever you decided you REALLY want from Staples...)

Sorry if this is a confusing explanation

Is the FARewards batteries online? Or only in-store?

chatterbox22 said:   Is the FARewards batteries online? Or only in-store?Has always been in-store.

in store

mathfaster said:   chatterbox22 said:   Is the FARewards batteries online? Or only in-store?Has always been in-store.
Thanx

MISTERCHEAP said:   kayape said:   Thanks Mr. C but I think Duracell batteries (100% back in rewards) is good till end of Dec. So it should 2 per week for rest of the Dec!

yes, that is likely correct, but I still post it each week since each week is considered a NEW offer of 2 packs free a/rwds.

So the battery FArewards is different from last week's (BF)? I asked the redshirt in-store on Sunday, and he said it resets monthly.

knickdigger said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   kayape said:   Thanks Mr. C but I think Duracell batteries (100% back in rewards) is good till end of Dec. So it should 2 per week for rest of the Dec!

So the battery FArewards is different from last week's (BF)? I asked the redshirt in-store on Sunday, and he said it resets monthly.

yes knick, it's different.....Redshirt is wrong, it resets weekly on Sunday. based on sales week, not sales month.

knickdigger said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   kayape said:   Thanks Mr. C but I think Duracell batteries (100% back in rewards) is good till end of Dec. So it should 2 per week for rest of the Dec!

It resets weekly. Staples week is Sunday through Saturday except for shortened BF week. Promotion ends 12/29 so 2 in total per week every week including the shortened BF week. So 6 weeks in total for 12 packs in total IF you do the promotion every week starting with the shortened BF week. Redshirt may have meant ink recycling resets monthly. Not batteries.

If Staples does continue its Duracell Free Rewards throughout the month of December, you can also take advantage of this rebate for a $25 gift card if you purchase $100 worth of batteries between Oct. 1 and Dec. 30: 2012 Duracell rebate
You'll end up being paid $25 to take $100 worth of batteries.

**Post now edited with link to current rebate.

Dilly101 said:   If Staples does continue its Duracell Free Rewards throughout the month of December, you can also take advantage of this rebate for a $25 gift card if you purchase $100 worth of batteries between Oct. 1 and Dec. 30: Duracell rebate

It is not an IF. It will end 12/29. Already sent in the email blast this week from Staples.

mathfaster said:   Dilly101 said:   If Staples does continue its Duracell Free Rewards throughout the month of December, you can also take advantage of this rebate for a $25 gift card if you purchase $100 worth of batteries between Oct. 1 and Dec. 30: Duracell rebate

It is not an IF. It will end 12/29. Already sent in the email blast this week from Staples.

And the signs in the store!

Dilly101 said:   If Staples does continue its Duracell Free Rewards throughout the month of December, you can also take advantage of this rebate for a $25 gift card if you purchase $100 worth of batteries between Oct. 1 and Dec. 30: Duracell rebate

That rebate is expired, though. Is there a current one?

That PDF is from last year. I assume there is a different one for this year.

Why do you say "if"? It's been posted in an earlier Staples thread. I saved a copy to my HD, it says 2012.

OP any coupons to go with the photo paper to save on taxes.

MysteriousGirl said:   OP any coupons to go with the photo paper to save on taxes.Elf yourself $10 off $40 from OM if your Staples takes competitor coupons. http://host-d.oddcast.com/elfyourself2012/home.php

Item 101924 Total Defense Premium Internet Security 5 PCs is $49.99 - $49.99 mail-in rebate. Activation is required.

MysteriousGirl said:   OP any coupons to go with the photo paper to save on taxes.Pay with rewards and you pay no tax and monetize the reward.

Dano

c3 said:   Item 101924 Total Defense Premium Internet Security 5 PCs is $49.99 - $49.99 mail-in rebate. Activation is required.

isn't the rebate for McAfee total protection 959598? I don't see any activation requirements for this rebate

so if i am a first time rewards user (just signed up) i should buy these batteries, then I will have $13 in rewards to use for the next FAR item?

Buy two. Then you will have $26.

Skipping 73 Messages...
got my card yesterday

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014