• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system/ Built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN/1GB DDR2 memory/10.1" WXGA high-definition touch-screen display/16GB on-board memory/NVIDIA GeForce graphics/Built-in 2.0MP webcam with microphone

LINKY

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

acer iconia
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Older tablet, high price = not hot deal

no hdmi

edit

I like mine - I steal my desktop's cordless mouse and use a bluetooth keyboard (Amazon basic one works well) and use it for meeting notes. It handles Netflix well too. No HDMI out though and ACER says that they won't update it beyond the ICS update.

It is a tablet that was released in mid 2010. However, until today, this tablet still beats most other tablets out in the market, even newer Acer models themselves. It has a front and back camera, Icecream Sandwich and it DOES have mini HDMI output. I bought recently the A200 from Acer and ended up returning it back because t didn't have all the features that the A500 had.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014