• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Intel Core i5-3210M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz) /Windows 8 64 /12.5" HD (1366x768) LED Backlit Display, Mobile Broadband Ready, 2x2 Antenna / /4 GB DDR3 - 1600MHz (1 DIMM) /320GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm

Add to cart for $869.00 - 30% off w/Coupon USXTHINKX230 (Ends 12/04) = $608.30 + Free Shipping

Lenovo
Need a Lenovo coupon that earns Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lenovo ThinkPad X230 2306CTO
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great little computer -- I use one for work and it is just about the perfect travel machine. Not so sure about the price.

I hate the keyboard. It's not as good as X220.

Cenbit said:   I hate the keyboard. It's not as good as X220.

I also hate the keyboard. I have the t430 and it is nowhere near as good as old ibm keyboards.

When will thinkpads have higher resolution monitors like MacBook 13inch (Retina) or Samsung 9?
Need higher resolution with a trackpoint!

You can do even better on the Lenovo outlet.
I got one with the exact same specs for $522 two weeks ago - 15% Discover CashBack (10% Lenovo + 5% online) = $444
With a Samsung 830 SSD the laptop is exceptionally fast

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014