rated:

Member Summary

Asus TF101-A1 Eee Pad 10.1 Tablet Tegra 2 1GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Asus
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

must resist buying...so tempting...

Only type available seems to be Grade 5 with no accessories

^ Yeah. "Condition: Pre-owned Product Grade: 5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use"

I just wonder how long they could have been owned? I mean these are store returns right?

Got this recently, same price. Beware that you have to buy a charger and aftermarket ones seem to be junk, so you really should get an Asus brand one. They run about $28 on Amazon. You cannot buy one outside of ordering one on the Internet. It's very specific and nothing in the stores will fit.
It was in better shape than I expected for a grade 5. It's an awesome tablet and there are things I like about it better than my iPad.

What version of Android can this run?

I bought one last time for $149, it's pain to find a charger. Not just a regular charger, even the one said 2.1A will not charge, you will need to get a 12v+ USB charger to charge it, plus the usb cable. I may return my unit before 30 days end because after a $28 charger, it will be around $200, I can get a Toshiba 10" tablet for about $200 once a while. Like suezyque said, the 5+ grade looks brand new after you clean the glass, but charger still a big pain.

Ditto. This deal is only hot if you have a broken TF101 or need a 2nd TF101 and a working P/S and TF101 USB cable. Tracking down the charger + cable is a PITA.

brettdoyle said:   What version of Android can this run?

It doesn't list the OS, but most T2 TF300 has Android 3 (Sandwich). The newer one T3 DDR3 has Android 4 (Ice Cream).

ICS had rolled out to TF101 long time ago. Even if it is still running Honeycomb, ICS will be pushed as soon as it connected to internet.

neochaos said:   brettdoyle said:   What version of Android can this run?

It doesn't list the OS, but most T2 TF300 has Android 3 (Sandwich). The newer one T3 DDR3 has Android 4 (Ice Cream).

LOL

i just bought a tf101 ABOUT A MONTH AGO from CowBoom MINE CAME WITH A CHARGER and was grade 5 one small scratch on the screen otherwise mint
it is running 4.0 Ice Cream and is very smooth with no issues.
I would buy from CowBoom again Ive bought 2 laptops both very nice, and 3 tablets 2 of which won't show up till the 4th.

duplicate

Got mine. Like new with 2 chargers. What a surprise. Nice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014