Staples.com Ipad Case / Kindle Fire $4.99

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
helptnt said:   Victo66 said:   GREAT deal! Thanks for posting it. Looks out of stock as of 1 pm (11/29/12) but I'm hoping it will come back in.

But, AVAILABLE thru
Reserve & pick up
Reserve now and pick up in store, usually within two hours.

TY OP

Reserve only lasted two days in NY

Just ordered one for the iPad, both blue and black were in stock: 12/3/12 4:45 p.m. CST. Thanks OP.

I have an Ipad 4. I ordered a Targus blue case, it works for me! I have used it for two days, it's not shutting off and on for me. I don't think it has a magnet. Great deal!

jagan164 said:   is it for iPad mini ?

Title says Kindle Fire..

I didn't realize In the "General Settings," I had my "Ipad Cover Lock/Unlock" to "Off." If I put it "On" it seems to work Ok, with the magnet, but I am not sure. In any case, I left it "Off." Case solved!

pghphil said:   Yelf said:   I'm seeing the Vuscape for Kindle at Staples for $4.99.
It gets much better reviews at Amazon
Amazon Vuscape

I am pleased with the one I got for my Kindle Fire.

this is showing as 39.99 now but the ipad ones still show 4.99

Thanks OP! They only have 2 colors in stock at this price. I got the orange one because I will receive it by Friday. The gray one will arrive by Wednesday 12/19/2012 if ordered today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.