Voting History
rated:

THQ Bundle
Disclaimer
HUMBLE BUNDLE LINK

Bundle Includes:
-Darksiders (soundtrack included)
-Metro 2033
-Red Faction Armageddon (soundtrack included)
-Company of Heroes (2 soundtracks included)
-Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
-Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Beat the average price (currently $5.69) and get:
-Saint's Row: The Third (soundtrack included)
-Titan Quest
-Red Faction Armageddon - Path to War DLC
-Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War

All games require Steam to play.

12/6 Update
New items added!
-Titan Quest
-Red Faction Armageddon - Path to War DLC

Humble Bundle-
Like the rest of the Humble THQ Bundle, these fantastic additions are available for Windows only and require Steam to play. If you have already purchased the bundle, you can get the Steam keys for your bonus content right now for free from your download page. New purchasers can get the games by paying over the average price.

**12/11 Update**
New Item added! (Thanks to Murrow for updating us!)
-Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War

Humble Bundle-
This awesome real-time strategy game is available for Windows and requires Steam to play. If you’ve already purchased a bundle, you’ll find a Steam key already available for you for free on your download page. New purchasers can get Dawn of War by paying over the average price for their bundle.

Member Summary

THQ
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

Hoogineer (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 6:47a) |

Last call! Less than 2 hours left on this amazing deal!

MDHokie (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 4:07p) |

Looks like it wasn't enough, THQ filed for bankruptcy

SUB (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 3:31p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you pay less than $1, you'll only get the soundtracks (not the one for Saint's Row: The Third though). So you can get the soundtracks for only $0.01 if for some reason you don't want the games.

I think the 2 Company of Heroes soundtracks cover music for all 3 games. You can get the Company of Heroes soundtracks for free here:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1529/

They almost always add a few games later for those that have paid over the average as well. Pretty hard to go wrong with these bundles.

Thx OP!

Kudos to you, OP.

over $1.3M in sales with a $5.62 average right now, that's a pretty damn good deal for those games

Company of Heroes is fun and plays like Warcraft. Saints Row is a waste of time. It's a cheap knockoff of Grand Theft Auto.

In for it just for Company of Heroes

qcumber98 said:   Saints Row is a waste of time. It's a cheap knockoff of Grand Theft Auto.

I disagree. As someone who's not really partial to either series, but has been forced to endure multiple hours of both, Saints Row the Third is hands down more fun. The first two SR games weren't very good, but 3 got things right. GTA wins at story telling, but Saints Row wins with controls (something that they've never been able to get right with the GTA titles) and just pure ridiculousness and fun. GTA has just become stale...at least Saints Row upped the ante a bit.

ProppaT said:   GTA wins at story telling, but Saints Row wins with controls

Cool! RockStar changed something with the PC GTA vehicle controls (starting with San Andreas). It was so different from Vice City that I just gave up on the series.

Saints Row III gets a 4.5/5 rating on Amazon, so someone seems to like it.

Awesome deal. Thanks!

New items added!
-Titan Quest
-Red Faction Armageddon, - Path to War DLC

Thanks for pointing out the new items OP!

Those who previously bought can click the original email link and generate new Steam keys for the two new downloads

I don't know whether I'll ever have time to play them, but I can't pass it up for $1.

Hoogineer said:   I don't know whether I'll ever have time to play them, but I can't pass it up for $1.

No kidding. My backlog is ridiculous right now. So many games that I bought simply because they were on sale for such a great price and/or in bundles.

I guess it'll just be a good collection to have whenever I have kids, as long as they don't play when I want to :/

MDHokie said:   Hoogineer said:   I don't know whether I'll ever have time to play them, but I can't pass it up for $1.

No kidding. My backlog is ridiculous right now. So many games that I bought simply because they were on sale for such a great price and/or in bundles.

I guess it'll just be a good collection to have whenever I have kids, as long as they don't play when I want to :/

You'll have time to play when your wife and kids go to sleep. Unless you're wearing your kid in a baby carrier -- waiting for your son to go back to sleep at 3 AM is a lot more fun when you're standing up playing Madden.

Haha great advice! I knew FW would benefit me in multiple aspects of my life!

I bought the games could someone tell me where to go and download them? Is it through Steam? I was able to download the music but could not figure out how to get the games. Thanks

t32709n said:   I bought the games could someone tell me where to go and download them? Is it through Steam? I was able to download the music but could not figure out how to get the games. Thanks

Go to your unique link that they sent you via email and then click "reveal steam code" for each of the games. FYI: If you paid less than $1 you only bought the soundtracks not the games.

t32709n said:   I bought the games could someone tell me where to go and download them? Is it through Steam? I was able to download the music but could not figure out how to get the games. Thanks

Click link in email, and there are little Steam buttons on the webpage that you can click to generate the Steam keys.

Then go into Steam, go up to Games dropdown along the top, and select Activate Game on Steam

Deleted

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition was just added to the Humble THQ Bundle for those who pay over the average!

Murrow said:   Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition was just added to the Humble THQ Bundle for those who pay over the average!

Thanks Murrow! Updated the main post with info on the new item.

Oh gosh, I'm so torn. I feel like if I donate very little I'm ripping charity off, but too much and it's not worth it for the games as I could just donate money anyhow......

Trying to think of a good amount, that's worthwhile for the charities.

One day left.
Just a heads up if anyone is still mulling it over.

ebbikenezer said:   Oh gosh, I'm so torn. I feel like if I donate very little I'm ripping charity off, but too much and it's not worth it for the games as I could just donate money anyhow......

Trying to think of a good amount, that's worthwhile for the charities.

How about $10? That comes out to this default distribution: $6.50 to THQ (who needs the money anyway), $2 to charity ($1 apiece) and $1.50 for Humble Tip.

I gave all of mine to THQ...does that make me a jerk??

Sub said: How about $10? That comes out to this default distribution: $6.50 to THQ (who needs the money anyway), $2 to charity ($1 apiece) and $1.50 for Humble Tip.
Sure why not. If you donated to The Red Cross for Sandy victims recently, you probably can skip on charity. Or you could use this is as your donation vehicle.

Slider said:   I gave all of mine to THQ...does that make me a jerk?? No, it's an option. You're helping the lowly PC game developer.

Last call! Less than 2 hours left on this amazing deal!

Looks like it wasn't enough, THQ filed for bankruptcy

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014