• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was looking for a folding table (folds in half with a handle) and found this for $35, but they also have a $5 coupon HOLIDAY5.
Free shipping to a local True Value store.
LINK

There are other coupons : http://www.truevalue.com/content.jsp?pageName=tvcoupons

And other November Deals : http://www.truevalue.com/thumbnail/Bargains-of-the-Month/Current...

Member Summary

table (6.48kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Description:
Company coming? This banquet table is exactly what you need. 30" x 72" when open, folds in half for easy portability (with carry handle). Lightweight, too. Rugged steel tube frame with powder coated finish; polypropylene surface. 29" high, folds To 4-3/4" wide for easy storage.

30" x 72" x 29" high banquet table
Steel tube frame
Folds in half

Specs
Product Weight (pounds): 31.96

In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Length: 36.22
Width: 30.5
Height: 3.85

Hazmat: No
Country of Origin: CN

In for 3. Used HOLIDAY15 for addl. $15 off $100, and got 3 tables and 20 lbs of wild bird seed ($5.99) for $104 tax included w/free ship to store. Thanks, OP, and green!

Blessings and Happy Holidays to All!

in for 1. Costco price is $49. Thanks OP.

In for 2, and some christmas decor stuffs. Thanks OP.

No store shipping for me and that kills the deal. tks OP anyways.

Got one. Thanks OP.

I bought one of these for the same price last month. The frame is very poor constructed built compared to the one at Costco.

giaot said:   I bought one of these for the same price last month. The frame is very poor constructed built compared to the one at Costco.

Thanks for that info. If I don't like the overall quality of the table, True Value allows returns within 30 days, and I'll pick up the $50 tables from Costco. I already plan on getting the folding chairs from Costco.

breaux124 said:   giaot said:   I bought one of these for the same price last month. The frame is very poor constructed built compared to the one at Costco.

Thanks for that info. If I don't like the overall quality of the table, True Value allows returns within 30 days, and I'll pick up the $50 tables from Costco. I already plan on getting the folding chairs from Costco.

I bought Lifetime 6' folding in half table from Costco a week ago for $40 with a $10 instant coupon (item # 238397)and it is very nice. Highly recommended.

in for one - thanks.

Deal is dead, price of table is back to 73.99.

Picked up my stuff yesterday and opened it all up. Not bad for $30 but definitely not as strong as other folding tables. It feels strong all around the edge and in the center where it folds, because of the steel frame. Each half of the table in the center does allow some flex, since the plastic is not too thick overall.

See this image: http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/46/81/34/0004468134489_AV_5...
Where the legs fold into the thick plastic underneath. The TrueValue table does not have as thick of plastic and uses clips for the legs underneath. Also be careful when opening it up, one of the tables had grease on the leg and I had it all over my hands when opening it up.

For $30 I can't complain, and since it's going to be just emergency seating for family events or a dessert table I don't really need a heavy duty table.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014