• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Optimate 3+ Charger

Usually $53+

Good reviews at Amazon

Just was about to go looking for one for my bike and get informed about this!

Member Summary

chargers (83.30kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Does this have a direct connection to an sae plug, as I have one installed to battery. Not sure I need this as I ride year round...in winter at least enough to keep things charged.

Honestly i have now idea. It sounds like it just has alligator clips.

Are you saying you something like this? Terminal harness, because you can get crafty and create your DIY quick disconnect.

JaxFL said:   Does this have a direct connection to an sae plug, as I have one installed to battery. Not sure I need this as I ride year round...in winter at least enough to keep things charged.

Includes 2 connection accessories : SAE-71 Weatherproof permanent ringlet connector and SAE-74 set of battery clips.

tooflyklu said:   Honestly i have now idea. It sounds like it just has alligator clips.

Are you saying you something like this? Terminal harness, because you can get crafty and create your DIY quick disconnect.
Yes that's what I have connected to battery... Primarily for my radio...but if needed could quick swap for charger.

pjhartman said:   JaxFL said:   Does this have a direct connection to an sae plug, as I have one installed to battery. Not sure I need this as I ride year round...in winter at least enough to keep things charged.

Includes 2 connection accessories : SAE-71 Weatherproof permanent ringlet connector and SAE-74 set of battery clips.
Cool, so the charger must be hard wired w sae plug. The nice thing about this charger is it does, or at least alludes to do, gell c ell batteries. I've wondered if they all do but don't really tell you, or want to upcharge for the same technology.

It has desulfatization capabilities. That is worth the price of admission.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014