• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0038APBDA

The Leapster Explorer Learning Game System from LeapFrog is an exciting, handheld gaming device that includes preset games and videos, and boasts plenty of downloadable features and cartridges. This durable handheld device for kids aged 4 to 9 years plays Leapster Explorer e-books, games, videos, and more.

Product Features
• Leapster Explorer offers endless ways to play and learn
• A library of more than 40 games and activities includes cartridge games
• Children can learn school skills like reading, math, science and geography
• Expand the fun and learning in
• LeapWorld--a safe, online world of learning games and activities
• For use only with LeapFrog Explorer software. Not compatible with any other LeapFrog platform software.

FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or CashBack Bonus®. Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout.

Member Summary

LeapFrog Leapster Explorer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks archena! I have been keeping an eye out for this 'cause ours dropped dead a month ago and I didn't want to spring for a new one at full price.

In for one! Christmas is officially done!

No HDMI, no deal. You should pay more than triple and just get a Nexus instead....

Just kidding Thanks OP!

I gave up on the proprietary leapsters. They are fragile, the games break and aren't compatible and they chew through batteries (I acknowledge rechargables). Instead, my kids got chinatabs which has lots of educational titles at a fraction of the price. The tablets are 65 or the equivalent of this "deal" and 3 games.

fivemtz said:   I gave up on the proprietary leapsters. They are fragile, the games break and aren't compatible and they chew through batteries (I acknowledge rechargables). Instead, my kids got chinatabs which has lots of educational titles at a fraction of the price. The tablets are 65 or the equivalent of this "deal" and 3 games.

Where did you buy the chinatab and games? I am looking for something different for my four year old niece in AZ.

thanks, this might be the toy i've been trying to find for the kids.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014