• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.godiva.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Godiva-Site/def... (must be logged in to your rewards account to see the offer.)

LOYALTY $5 OFF $10 PURCHASE - ONLINE OR IN BOUTIQUE

Dates of eligibility Thu Nov 15 2012 - Mon Dec 24 2012

Details - Loyalty $5 Off $10 Purchase - Online or In Boutique

Offer exclusively for Godiva Chocolate Rewards Club members and is non-transferable. Proof of membership may be required in Boutiques. Limit to one-time use, in a single transaction only, through December 24th, 2012, 11:59:59 PM ET. Minimum purchase of $10 in merchandise required. To redeem in U.S. Godiva Boutiques, either present this email on your mobile device or print and bring email to store. To redeem online, sign into your account when you shop online and select the "Loyalty $5 Off $10 Purchase - Online or In Boutique" under promotions during checkout. The offer is applied to total merchandise purchase, before shipping and/or tax, and excluding gift card purchases. Not redeemable for cash. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or purchase of gift cards. Limit 1 per person and per account. Cannot be combined with other price or discount offers or promotions. Godiva reserves the right to cancel any promotion at any time.

How to Redeem - Loyalty $5 Off $10 Purchase - Online or In Boutique

Online: Offer available at Checkout for logged in eligible Rewards Club members. In Boutique: Visit a GODIVA Boutique and provide your Rewards Club number, phone number or email address to confirm club membership & eligibility.

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like YMMV.
I logged in and got $5 off a $15 purchase.
Still ok just not as good as OP.

yes definitely YMMV, I only see a free ship coupon. It may also be a "spend $20 last month, get a gift this month free"

I added "YMMV (some people got other offers)" to the title.

Did anyone else get this offer?

dkong said:   Did anyone else get this offer?

oh...I got a $10 off $10 coupon

oldcrazimoma said:   oh...I got a $10 off $10 couponAre you joking?

Any suggestions on what to buy for $10?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014