• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

The Guitar
Disclaimer
Deal is dead.

Great Les Paul style guitar with actual Seymour Duncan pickups, Grover Tuners, and a Flame Maple top. A great deal on a quality guitar at the regular price, a steal at $349.99.

Link

Musician's Friend
See Musician's Friend discounts that earn 4.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ESP LTD EC-401VF
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Really good deal. I got one!

FYI, Guitar Center will price match and deduct another 10% of the price difference. Makes an already great deal even better.

unleded said:   FYI, Guitar Center will price match and deduct another 10% of the price difference. Makes an already great deal even better.

Darn! Didn't know that.

Me neither, I bought one right before I posted the thread.

Still in stock. Amazing price on a good guitar. If you're on the fence, you should give it a try. Great if you have a son/daughter that has played a bit and wanting to really get into playing guitar. Also great for anyone looking at gibson les paul studios and the like...lower end gibsons aren't known for quality these days and this should be as good or better quality. The reviews for this guitar are glowing and even edge out the reviews for the latest Gibsons in the under 1000 dollar range. I can't think of a better way to spend 350 on a guitar.

Thanks OP! The deal through MF is still better for me with Cash Back. No tax and no shipping. GC offered it to me at 322.09 but with 6% tax included, MF was a better deal. I tried to get a 15% off code from MF with chat and customer service but they wouldn't bite but they did give me a free 2 day shipping coupon. Total is $335.99 after Cash Back.

Musicians Friend ended up matching GC's price over the phone which was cool. So $322 for a $629 axe. Shweet.

322 bucks is awesome for this guitar, considering the typical kind of guitar you could get for 350 or less. I think a lot of people are going to have a very nice guitar for Christmas this year

ESP vs their LTD line:

Video

Sale is still active, get one

I can't believe there wasn't a run on these and am still surprised that they haven't blown them all out. They are also the same price at Music123 which is owned by GC and MF as well.

In case anyone is wondering and has encountered any off these ESP / LTD LP style guitars before, this is a full thickness model without the belly scarf.

Bump, still in stock...they must have had a lot of these.

Picked up one with an amp accessories. Thanks OP! Merry Christmas to me.

Op, do you work for MF?

In for one, pulled the trigger.

@Relaxing - No, just happy to spread the word about the deal. Merry Christmas! Mine should be here tomorrow, I hope UPS didn't murder it in transit.

How would this compare to an Epiphone LP Custom with the same PU's (actually I have a Jazz in the neck)? I sure would have spent a lot less on this than buying the Epi and SD PU's.

Deal is dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014