• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1. Start at SHOP DISCOVER for 10% Cash Back

2. Add TWO to your cart of this http://www.walgreens.com/store/store/product/view_product_detail...

3. Enter code 15THANKS to take 15% off total

4. Total will be $59.48 + tax shipped

5. Get approx $5.95 back w 10% shop discover

6. Submit for $15 Oral B rebate here http://www.crest.com/holidayrebate/rebate.pdf

7. Net Cost AFTER ALL DISCOUNTS-REBATES-Cash Back approx $38 or $19ish per tb.

UPDATE

ALSO

UPDATE: This deal actually gets even better spend $25 online or in-store on almost anything (these toothbrushes qualify), you’ll get 1,000 Balance Rewards points, if you spend $50, you’ll get 5,000 Balance Reward points and if you spend $75, you get $10,000 Balance Rewards points. So after purchasing 2 of these, you will have scored 5,000 Balance Rewards points – which equals a $5 reward! INPUT YOUR BALANCE REWARDS # at the website.

Member Summary

Oral-B
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I keep hearing that shopdiscover wont work if you enter additional promo codes. Is it not the case?

kvs25 said:   I keep hearing that shopdiscover wont work if you enter additional promo codes. Is it not the case?

no it is not the case cause the OP code is shown as an approved coupon code on the SDisc page for wags.

Very confused. It lists a rebate, but it cleared says this product is excluded from rebates.
This item the professional Care 8850 is excluded from all Oral-B mail-in rebate programs.

What is wrong?

UbetS said:   Very confused. It lists a rebate, but it cleared says this product is excluded from rebates.
This item the professional Care 8850 is excluded from all Oral-B mail-in rebate programs.

What is wrong?

it doesn't say that anywhere on the P&G ACTUAL OP rebate form that I can see. Don't go by what Walgreens says, go by the MIR form. that's what counts.

ALSO

UPDATE: This deal actually gets even better spend $25 online or in-store on almost anything (these toothbrushes qualify), you’ll get 1,000 Balance Rewards points, if you spend $50, you’ll get 5,000 Balance Reward points and if you spend $75, you get $10,000 Balance Rewards points. So after purchasing 2 of these, you will have scored 5,000 Balance Rewards points – which equals a $5 reward! INPUT YOUR BALANCE REWARDS # at the website.

Interesting. The Walgreens website says "This item the professional Care 8850 is excluded from all Oral-B mail-in rebate programs." So I am not sure whether the $15 crest rebate will exclude Oral-B 8850.

atiger said:   Interesting. The Walgreens website says "This item the professional Care 8850 is excluded from all Oral-B mail-in rebate programs." So I am not sure whether the $15 crest rebate will exclude Oral-B 8850.

I just answered this!

why do people keep posting the same thing....

you send the rebate to P&G, NOT TO Walgreens. if the rebate form DOES NOT LIST THAT EXCLUSION then what is the problem??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014