• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy currently has this listed for $899. Lowes has this listed for $1199. Best Buy currently has 15% off when you purchase two or more appliance.

LG - 4.0 Cu. Ft. 12-Cycle High-Efficiency Steam Front-Loading Washer - Graphite Steel
LG - SteamDryer 7.3 Cu. Ft. 12-Cycle Ultra-Large Capacity Steam Electric Dryer - Graphite Steel

Member Summary

Warsher
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought some similar LGs this spring. We're very happy with them. The steam feature is really handy.

I just got this same set from AJ Madison for the same price on Cyber Monday. This is the cheapest price I've seen and I've been watching this set for the past month. AJ Madison had free shipping and tax-free. I haven't received it yet, but the reviews from Consumer Reports, AJ Madison and Home Depot have me very excited about replacing my 15 year old top loader set!

for those who has HEB stores in their city, there is a Gift card promotion going on right now..$50 off if you buy $300 worth of Gift cards and Best Buy cards are also included. Buy Best Buy giftcards and use those gift cards to purchase appliances at BestBuy to save some bucks

OP..Can you please tell where did you see the 15% off when we buy 2 or more appliances?

Those 2 models does not have 15% off

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014