• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've seen this gun cheaper, but none are currently in-stock and offering free shipping. 19oz for a concealable .40cal is no slouch.

Link

The M&P SHIELD features a high-strength polymer frame with a black, Melonite coated stainless steel slide and barrel. Both models are standard with a 3.1-inch barrel, which contributes to an overall length of 6.1 inches and an unloaded weight of 19 ounces. For fast tracking and smooth target acquisition, the M&P SHIELD is standard with a 5.3-inch sight radius and has been enhanced with a short, consistent trigger pull measuring 6.5 pounds. Featuring a quick and audible reset made possible by the striker-fired action, the M&P SHIELD allows multiple rounds to be placed on target both consistently and accurately. All backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.

Member Summary

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 40 S&W
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice

Drats, I didn't read as I was excited to just find a place online who had these. She's wanting the even harder-to-find 9mm! Still a nice find!

You're right about availability. Been looking for a 9mm or .40 for the last 2-3 months. 9MM are back-ordered to the point no one will even put me on a list around here. Academy Sports advertises either for $399, but you have the same problem everyone has .... no availability.

No pun intended, but I'm going to try a real shot in the dark and call the LGS and see if I have any luck.

Now the .40 is OOS. Way to go Fatwallet'ers.

In stock here, for the same price, assuming it matters.

Link

Logan71 said:   In stock here, for the same price, assuming it matters.

Link

Plus $14.99 shipping, FYI.

tried ordering. they called me 5 days later said it was on back order. Checked bass pro, on back order, finally went to AAFES and they are also out of stock. Told me they only get 1 in a month and there is a waiting list.

tough to find... heck, most of the m&p line are hard to find nowadays. Took me a long time to find a M&P 9 Pro, my LGS said I could put one on order and "I have no idea when it will be in". Finally found a used one in a not-so-local LGS. Had to make a drive, but finally got what i wanted.

Is your Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 40 still available to purchase? I am interested. Can text me at 816-564-5031 or email jimhalltwc@yahoo.com Thanks

I was jumping on this until I saw the date..............bummed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014