• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OD offers $15 gift card with every $100 purchase. I don't shop at OD B&M so I don't know if OD carries Visa or Master prepaid gift cards likes Staples does. Will check tomorrow. Please post if you know OD doesn't carry Visa/MC gift cards.

Online w/ code 89982703 or in store w/ coupon. Excludes HP Ink & Toner.

Fine prints:
Valid only at www.officedepot.com or by phone or fax or in-store. Must present this original coupon (photocopies/reproductions not valid) to cashier in-store at time of purchase. Use the coupon code for phone or fax orders or enter the coupon code to cart online at checkout. Minimum purchase requirements must be satisfied and are exclusive of tax, shipping and the value of free item. Not valid for purchases made in Office Depot convenience/clearance/closing stores. Cannot be combined with Store Purchasing or Procurement Cards. Valid for in-stock items only. Not combinable with other offers or promotions. While supplies last. No rain checks. Office Depot, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value. We reserve the right to cancel or limit any purchase or offer redemption made 1) contrary to the terms of each offer, discount, promotion or coupon; 2) that otherwise is not in compliance with our Terms of Use; 3) that violates any applicable state and federal law; or 4) that we believe is fraudulent or made through improper channels. Non-returnable/refundable. Limit 1 offer per household/business. Offer Expires 12/01/12 11:59 PM ET.

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Office Depot (7.99kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer

fyi...doesn't work for shipping.

RE:
$15 gift card with every $100 purchase @ OfficeDepot online or B&M

That is highly misleading and wrong...

It would probably work online for the 100% reward batteries plus filler. The batteries are off special tomorrow.

It also would probably work on the FAR software. I posted in that thread earlier and got the code to work.

Probably will be like the other offers (see the Office Depot coupon thread). They mail you a coupon code that you enter online and you then get mailed the gift card.

Tried adding 100 OD gift card and will not work online.

Heading says $15 gift card with every $100 purchase

Not so... If I buy a $500.00 laptop I get 1 $15 gift card,
not 5 which would be the case if 1 for very $100 buy

I rarely shop here, do they carry MC/Visa GCs ? Office Depot is right behind Staples on this deal, but more crappy. Only one offer per household.

maddybeagle said:   It would probably work online for the 100% reward batteries plus filler. The batteries are off special tomorrow.

You do need to carefully read the terms before giving advice.

The 100% Rewards...is quite iffy...given the clause:

"The price of an item eligible for Rewards is the price paid at checkout after the deduction of coupons, other discounts, the value of free items and any Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise certificates/cards applied to that purchase."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014