• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2012 Advent Calendar was marked $39.95 so with 50% off only $19.97. I'm not sure how much the Star Wars one is but thought I'd share. Also, I'm not too familiar with Barnes and Noble sales, if they are nationwide or not so YMMV.

You can check if it's in stock at your store with this link

Here's a link to the Star Wars one if you want to check if they have it in store

Also, you can also reserve it to pick it up in store with those links.

Member Summary

Lego City 2012 (139.85kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Lego

Did you get this deal yourself? What coupon did you use? Just wondering because the link explicitly states no discounts.

JHBalaji said:   2012 Advent Calendar was marked $39.95 so with 50% off only $19.97.

Please explain. Coupon code? Printed coupon? Asking nicely?

Thanks,
-Brett.

Deal confirmed. No coupon needed. Green for OP.

I reserved a copy at my local store and just received the following email:

Dear Dennis Fuller,

Good news. Your search is over. The distance between you and LEGO City Advent Calendar 4428 is only as far as xxxxxx. Our booksellers have reserved 1 copy in your name at $19.97 per copy, and they're holding it until 12/03/2012. (After that, we have to give other customers their turn.) If you have any questions, please give the store a call at xxxxx.

Thanks for participating in our "Pick Me Up" program. Our mission in life is to get you the item you want as quickly as possible. We'll see you soon.

Sincerely,

The Booksellers at Barnes & Noble

Got one, thanks OP:

Good news. Your search is over. The distance between you and LEGO City Advent Calendar 4428 is only as far as Hill Country Galleria. Our booksellers have reserved 1 copy in your name at $19.97 per copy, and they're holding it until 12/03/2012. (After that, we have to give other customers their turn.) If you have any questions, please give the store a call at 512-263-7402.

Thanks for participating in our "Pick Me Up" program. Our mission in life is to get you the item you want as quickly as possible. We'll see you soon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014