• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

GreenTek Outdoor Digital 1080p Full HDTV Antenna
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Could not find any review for this product. I am ready to "cut the cord" but I need to find a good antenna first.

DirtCheap said:   Could not find any review for this product. I am ready to "cut the cord" but I need to find a good antenna first.

Look at http://www.channelmaster.com/

My CM-4228 Rocks.

For help in selecting an effective antenna for your specific location see AntennaWeb. I've had a Channel Master CM-3016 (would have gone for ScammerG's CM-4228 if it wasn't for a single important digital station on a VHF channel in my area) + distribution amplifier (driving 4 household outlets) in my attic for about 4 years and have been completely satisfied with reception quality.

And what's with the picture of a totally different product in the quick summary?

How can a TV antenna receive 1080p signals? That isn't used for broadcast. The highest format used is either 1080i, or 720p. Sounds like the sales pitch from the people selling speakers out of a white van in front of a gas station.

I agree with the posters who suggest a Channel Master antenna. You can also get a pretty decent one at Radio Shack.

No reviews, but Amazzon sellers
think it's worth $70

Pauldow said:   How can a TV antenna receive 1080p signals? That isn't used for broadcast. The highest format used is either 1080i, or 720p. Sounds like the sales pitch from the people selling speakers out of a white van in front of a gas station.

I agree with the posters who suggest a Channel Master antenna. You can also get a pretty decent one at Radio Shack.

It's technically possible to broadcast 1080p over the air, it's just that no one does it right now. So I'm sure that this (and other) antennas are being honest when they claim they can receive over-the-air 1080p signals. There just aren't any to receive right now (and who knows when there will be.)

Built-in amplifier for improved UHF & VHF signals
Input voltage: 110-120V

I don't see any way to connect the input voltage.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.