• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Crabtree & Evelyn has their 25g hand lotion on sale 5 for $10. Shipping is free on any order. My husband's favorite hand cream is the Gardener's Hand Therapy, and it is impossible to find and super expensive when we do find it, so I was super happy to find this sale!
Go to the sale link at the top of the page
I tried to figure out a better link but I am on my iPad and I could not figure it out!

Crabtree & Evelyn
See Crabtree & Evelyn coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Crabtree & Evelyn
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Crabtree & Evelyn
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent. I really like the rosewater and lavender scented creams. Nice stocking stuffer for my daughter! Thank you!

Also..free shipping no minimum currently!

Excellent deal!! Thanks!

On another board someone posted a THANKS99 code, but it doesn't work. This is still a great deal!!!

How big are these hand lotions...regular or travel sized? I am trying to decide whether to get them as part of a teacher gift?

Girlfromdublin said:   How big are these hand lotions...regular or travel sized? I am trying to decide whether to get them as part of a teacher gift?

These are little; just under an ounce.

These are travel sized, and they would make a nice teacher gift, especially if you give a little variety pack!

Super slooooooow website. Can't seem to checkout...I'll keep trying. Good deal if I can get a checkout page!

Their website have a lot of issues. Paypal checkout also overcharged me, it is different amount from invoice.

Live rep by phone is too busy. I was placed on hold for 15 minutes twice and I just could not wait for them anymore. I also emailed them, I placed many orders for 25g hand creams and some of my orders got charged for shipping, full price etc. My order supposed to be just $21.42 (see below)

La Source Age-Defying Hand Remedy - Travel $7.00 3 $21.00
Gardeners Age-Defying Hand Remedy ? Travel $7.00 7 $49.00
Subtotal: $70.00
shipping: $9.95
Ca Sales Tax: $3.72
TOTAL: $83.67

I think they are getting slammed, this deal is traveling around... It is live until midnight tonight, so maybe wait a bit.

sukiyaki75 said:   Their website have a lot of issues. Paypal checkout also overcharged me, it is different amount from invoice.

Live rep by phone is too busy. I was placed on hold for 15 minutes twice and I just could not wait for them anymore. I also emailed them, I placed many orders for 25g hand creams and some of my orders got charged for shipping, full price etc. My order supposed to be just $21.42 (see below)

La Source Age-Defying Hand Remedy - Travel $7.00 3 $21.00
Gardeners Age-Defying Hand Remedy ? Travel $7.00 7 $49.00
Subtotal: $70.00
shipping: $9.95
Ca Sales Tax: $3.72
TOTAL: $83.67

I also used paypal and they charged me the correct amount with free shipping.

just got it to work for me with paypal...if paypal says $10.82 and I click pay that's it right? they can change that amount after that right?

Thanks for the post OP!

WOW -- thank you OP!!! These will be perfect little gifts to give to all the helpful people in my life (physical therapists, doctor's office staff, etc.)!!! I had to read it three times to make sure it was 5 for $10 and not $5 each because they normally sell for $7 each!!! Ok, unable to produce a sentence w/out 3 exclamation points -- obviously very excited as exactly what I needed!!!

Great deals. Thanks OP. site is slow but hang in there. .

use prdec12 for $10 off. I bought 10 and total was $10.75 after tax.

11:05 central time tried to place order. Initially deal was show AFTER 11pm then when I went to checkout and deal gone. Doesn't specify time zone which I think it should. What a bunch of bs and 20 minutes wasted!

I agree...Site was so slow, I started my order well before 12 am...and they took the lotion off sale and no free shipping after midnight. I sent them a nasty email. Grrr...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014