Stanley Tools $1.99 After Rebate

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stanley Tools $1.99 After Rebate, regularly $9.99 - $17.99

Sale Price $6.99 less $5.00 Rebate = $1.99 AR

24" Aluminum Level
Sku 20464 [AceHardware.com]
Regularly $17.49

"Instantchange" Utility Knife
Sku 2107472 [AceHardware.com]
Regularly $9.99

25' x 1" Tape Rule / Measure
Sku 2116564 [AceHardware.com]
Regularly $10.99

Knife Blades (50 ct)
Sku 2170918 [AceHardware.com]
Regularly $10.99

10 Piece Screwdriver Set
Sku 2015626 [AceHardware.com]
Regularly $11.99

3 Piece Wood Chisel Set
Sku 2107738 [AceHardware.com]
Regularly $12.99

Limit 1 Rebate Each Item

Prices good through December 3, 2012

Sale prices are only at participating Ace Hardware B&M stores and on their website with free ship to store.


Rebate Form Here [imageg.net]

2 Rebate Options

1. Mail-in. Use form above. Hassle.

2. Online Rebate [AceHardware.com] (e-Rebate) is easy & does not require UPC or mailing anything. Go with this option. Important: You must use your Ace Rewards Card when making your purchase in order to submit your rebate online. (Membership [AceHardware.com] is free).

Your Ace Store may not start the sale until Friday, November 30. Call your local Ace Hardware to see if they are participating in this sale.

Store Locator Here

Ace Hardware
See Ace Hardware discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Stanley Tools
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Rebate Tools
Thanks lowpricewanted
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Darn it, I got Shaniqua too... also wanted me to fax or mail... I tried again, got Andrea... same crap. We should floo... (more)

Arblast (Jan. 14, 2013 @ 8:53p) |

Same thing. Ordered 4 items online for store pickup. Submitted rebate online and got invalid status a few weeks later. ... (more)

mmyk72 (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 1:52p) |

Rebate received today

SlamminMOFO (Feb. 02, 2013 @ 3:00p) |

Don't waste time with coupon codes. they don't work on sale items.


Check Rebate Status Here
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.


How to choose "ship-to-store" and get free shipping?
Another online system w/ a bad checkout design like RadioShack...
I choose the store, but it still show this:
FREE shipping when you choose Ship-to-Store. Shipping and Handling: $9.93
And it's added to my total...

Nice price on the utility knife blades. Too bad the tools are now made in China and aren't much different than HF.

Edit - The utility knife and blades are made in the US from foreign-sourced materials.

Dano

cleverstar said:   How to choose "ship-to-store" and get free shipping?
Another online system w/ a bad checkout design like RadioShack...
I choose the store, but it still show this:
FREE shipping when you choose Ship-to-Store. Shipping and Handling: $9.93
And it's added to my total...


We're Sorry. Due to shipping restrictions, the following item(s) cannot be shipped to the shipping address you have selected.
So it refuses to ship to store.

LIVE NOW!

For anyone else that's curious pretty much no promo codes work with anything that's on sale.

I've tried the following codes with no success: ($100 + in cart)

ACEBATE20
ACESAH20
VISAA12AC
VISAA12ACE
ACERMN20

Thanks Op, still a good deal, just want to help keep people from wasting their time.

Thanks OP! I grabbed one of everything. I love that knife. It's my current favorite one among all that I have.

The free ship to store worked for me.

Also, there is 5% Cash Back at Ace through Shopdiscover if you have a discover card.

Thank YOU

Thanks OP. I have Home Improvement gift cards from Rite Aid which can be used at Ace Hardware.

got plenty of knifes, but great to see the replacement blades on the list!

None of the Craftsman tools on the rebate form are showing up online, and none of the other items on rebate seem like a deal. But man, those 6 Stanley tools for ~$12 is an excellent deal. Green!

Will we receive a email receipt or a receipt at the store when picking up the order. The online rebate says to ensure your rewards card # is on your receipt before submitting online.

And thanks OP.

These are really awesome tools, thanks OP.

in for some blades. thanks op

dafish said:   Will we receive a email receipt or a receipt at the store when picking up the order. The online rebate says to ensure your rewards card # is on your receipt before submitting online.

And thanks OP.


My rewards card # did not show up on the email. I was going to cancel and try to reorder to make sure I had the rewards number on the order but I called their customer service number and the lady said that the number would not show up on the email or the online order but it might be on the receipt we get at the store. She gave me a phone number to call in case it isn't on there. That number is 888-827-4223. She said they could ensure that it is on there so we would be able to file for the rebate online. I'm taking this for what it is worth. She repeatedly reassured me that I did not have to cancel and reorder so I'm going to take a chance that she is right. I don't want to do a mail in rebate but if it winds up that I have to, it's not the end of the world. Online would be MUCH better but still $12 for 6 really good deals is ok with me.

I had some trouble with getting it to ship to store, but finally got it to work. The chisels can only be shipped to store due to shipping restrictions. I had those and the screwdrivers in my cart and it didn't want to let me order. I emptied my cart, logged out, logged back in, added those two items, selected ship to store, and then I used Paypal to pay. On paypal, the address for my local Ace Hardware store was now listed as my Preferred Shipping Address. I submitted the order and it went through. Now I'll just change by my preferred shipping address in paypal.

Can I submit the online rebate before the order is shipped or can I do it immediately?

In for one of each, thanks OP!

Mikey895 said:   Can I submit the online rebate before the order is shipped or can I do it immediately?
Yes just did it and got confirmation already! Remember to sign up for the Reward B4 placing the order.

The rebate form says "Not available with mail order"...it's only for in-store purchases, so unless your store is will do a rering cash register receipt for the items to apply them to Ace Rewards for the rebate, I don't think you will receive it. I haven't tried it with mail order, though.

Thank you OP. Ordered 5 of the 6 items. Free ship to store worked for me.

thank you OP, fabulous find.

Awesome!

Ugh.... so tempting. Wife will kill me. Shopdiscover has 5% CashBack for Ace and you can currently get 5% Discover CB for online purchases this quarter. After all the rebates and CB, it would come out to about $11 for me for everything. Wonder if I should pick these up and gift them to my dad and dad-in-law.

LOL, just got the greenlight - I pulled the "It'll be for your dad!" card and she immediately fell for it. I may take one or two of the items hahahaha! Just in time for Christmas Thanks OP!

Oh yea, I immediately submitted the online rebates as well - forgot I'm an Ace rewards member so that made it super easy.

Thanks everyone!

Got the chisels, screwdrivers and level. Thanks OP

1chris1 said:   The rebate form says "Not available with mail order"...it's only for in-store purchases, so unless your store is will do a rering cash register receipt for the items to apply them to Ace Rewards for the rebate, I don't think you will receive it. I haven't tried it with mail order, though.

Online states:

Save on this Red Hot Buy during December, plus additional rebate savings and free shipping to your local Ace! Text

They are going to have a hard time denying rebates for the online purchases with this on their site.

1chris1 said:   The rebate form says "Not available with mail order"...it's only for in-store purchases, so unless your store is will do a rering cash register receipt for the items to apply them to Ace Rewards for the rebate, I don't think you will receive it. I haven't tried it with mail order, though.
bano said:   My rewards card # did not show up on the email. I was going to cancel and try to reorder to make sure I had the rewards number on the order but I called their customer service number and the lady said that the number would not show up on the email or the online order but it might be on the receipt we get at the store. She gave me a phone number to call in case it isn't on there. That number is 888-827-4223. She said they could ensure that it is on there so we would be able to file for the rebate online. I'm taking this for what it is worth. She repeatedly reassured me that I did not have to cancel and reorder so I'm going to take a chance that she is right.

These two seemingly have contradictory information? I don't have an AceReward card but figured I would ship-to-store and then mail in the rebate. Assuming that ship-to-store will generate an in-store receipt then wouldn't the rebate be fine? Mail-order and online-order are different things, right?

Well that was easy!

Joined Ace Rewards, ordered one of each item, submitted my e-bate...all in less than 5 minutes.

Thanks OP! These will make great gifts though a couple will find their way in to my tool box.

Ubercheap said:   These two seemingly have contradictory information? I don't have an AceReward card but figured I would ship-to-store and then mail in the rebate. Assuming that ship-to-store will generate an in-store receipt then wouldn't the rebate be fine? Mail-order and online-order are different things, right?I honestly don't know, as I haven't done a mail order with Ace before. I am going by what it says on the form about "mail orders", so it might be possible that you get a receipt at the store with your rewards # for the rebate. If Ace actually said the rewards# was on the order iteslef (for purposes of the rebate), the launguage on the form may be contradictory or out-of-date.

Does free shipping show before you submit order or after you paid?
Mine shows shipping cost even though I specified shipping to store so I do not dare to submit

cleverstar said:   Does free shipping show before you submit order or after you paid?
Mine shows shipping cost even though I specified shipping to store so I do not dare to submit


I got the same. It may work if you choose another store. The problem for me is that the other store seems too far away to worth it.

whoever said:   cleverstar said:   Does free shipping show before you submit order or after you paid?
Mine shows shipping cost even though I specified shipping to store so I do not dare to submit


I got the same. It may work if you choose another store. The problem for me is that the other store seems too far away to worth it.


Got it. This website sucks so much w/o enough transparency.

Is there a limit on how many times the rebate can be used per reward member?

bschaar said:   Is there a limit on how many times the rebate can be used per reward member?Yes, it's 1 if you do it online; if you try more than the limit (per SKU) to another address with the e-rebate, it won't allow it. The error is: "Duplicate Helpful Hardware Club ID #". I'm pretty certain it's the same if you file multiple e-rebates for yourself (with different SKUs), as the form states: "Limit of ONE rebate claim form per name, household or address. Rebate limits apply, see front for individual limits. / Include all rebates you wish to redeem in one submission."

Also, has anyone on here successfuly claimed an Ace rebate in the past for an online purchase (whether shipped to home or store?); I'm certain you couldn't before e-rebates, but I haven't heard that it changed since then.

Jhbajji you the man these days...
Tempted to pull the trigger buying online..but would rebate be an issue, as mentioned by one poster?

N1OP, anyone having trouble shipping to store means that item is not in stock at that stores chosen warehouse, try dropping item or switching store.

Skipping 63 Messages...
Rebate received today



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.