Sony 32GB SDHC class 10 $14.95 +Free.Shipping

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Adorama has a class 10 Sony SDHC for only $14.95!

http://www.adorama.com/ISO32GSDHC10.html

Best deal I've seen for a Name Brand 32gb card!

Member Summary

Sony 32GB SDHC class 10
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought one of these from Fry's for $13, pretty slow in my opinion. About 11MB/s WRITE and 22MB/s READ

Sold Out at 1:30 EST.

Bad news - back-ordered with no definite delivery date ("most backordered items ship in 10-14 days")

Good news - they say they will not charge your Paypal account (what I used) until it ships

So if you do not need it right away, still probably an OK deal.

Uh oh, I had the product page open for a few hours before I finally got back to it and placed an order. I never did see the back ordered message.

Tripp1269 said:   I bought one of these from Fry's for $13, pretty slow in my opinion. About 11MB/s WRITE and 22MB/s READ

Which fits the definition of being Class 10...

I just wanted to provide a quick update, I just received notification that my back order was shipped out today - all and all, 8 days (5 full business days) was not too entirely bad of a wait for a backorder - I expected to be waiting for at least a month.

Mine was just shipped out today as well. I ordered mine about 9 days ago.

B&H is currently offering this same card for the same price: Linky

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014