• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
coupon code vj7$295npv28mv

just a reminder - if you buy 400 in GC's you will get a 75 promo card also - previous deal located here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1232695/

mrconnections said:   just a reminder - if you buy 400 in GC's you will get a 75 promo card also - previous deal located here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1232695/
cant combine the deals, bonus cards is for eCard, you must buy physical cards to get in AMEX deal

Sorry for the newb question. Are the approx $650 GCs discussed here AMEX GCs or Dell GCs?

amhidogha said:   Sorry for the newb question. Are the approx $650 GCs discussed here AMEX GCs or Dell GCs?Buy physical Dell GCs using your AMEX credit card from Dell.com after activating the AMEX Dell sync promo

$500 Dell GC comes out to $450 (using 10% off coupon) plus you add another $150 Dell GC or $100+$50 GCs to the same order -- you pay $600 using your AMEX card for $650 Dell GC order. You'll get $150 back from AMEX Sync promo so in the end $650 Dell GCs for $450 using your AMEX card

gw1400 said:   grumpydamnit said:   I am an idiot....where is the My offers at? I can not find it

Log in to your AMEX account, there is a tab next to your "Last Transaction" tab that's "My Offers".

I couldn't find it before you wrote this.. so I logged off and opened my iPhone AMEX app. Its so much easier to find my offers there. Plus, if you activate alerts, it will send you any promos around your area (based on GPS).

I was looking to buy a Canon T4i from a few months now. And finally I pulled a trigger with this offer. Total of $856 for T4i and 18-55mm lens( So net price of $706). I am not sure, if this is good buy or not. Do I have to cancel my order.

Any suggestions please.

jatan1986 said:   amhidogha said:   Sorry for the newb question. Are the approx $650 GCs discussed here AMEX GCs or Dell GCs?Buy physical Dell GCs using your AMEX credit card from Dell.com after activating the AMEX Dell sync promo

$500 Dell GC comes out to $450 (using 10% off coupon) plus you add another $150 Dell GC or $100+$50 GCs to the same order -- you pay $600 using your AMEX card for $650 Dell GC order. You'll get $150 back from AMEX Sync promo so in the end $650 Dell GCs for $450 using your AMEX card

Thanks a lot Jatan!

Tried to tweet for the deal and received the following response: @AmexSync: sorry, max # of Cardmembers have enrolled in #AmexDellOffer. Visit http://t.co/TEbEe9oq for more offers.

That was quick...

snoball said:   Tried to tweet for the deal and received the following response: @AmexSync: sorry, max # of Cardmembers have enrolled in #AmexDellOffer. Visit http://t.co/TEbEe9oq for more offers.

That was quick...

+1

Quick Question guys, Does Dell do PriceMatch with Amazon?

No good for me. I received a message that the max # of members have enrolled in #AmexDellOffer

SAMs has the same T4i kit for 499

any one got $150 statement credit ?

sagarm21 said:   any one got $150 statement credit ?

From the offer link (https://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter/offerterms/F123270004)
Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant.

After enrolling for the promotion, I placed an order on 12/21/12 and I received an email from AmexNetwork acknowledging my purchase. Dell took a long time to send my order, and they finally did on 01/07/13, and it was charged to my card on 1/10/13. I haven't received the statement credit yet. I know that the terms and conditions specify up to 8 weeks, but from previous promotions, it has taken less than a week. Anybody here has received the credit?

jlt0201 said:   After enrolling for the promotion, I placed an order on 12/21/12 and I received an email from AmexNetwork acknowledging my purchase. Dell took a long time to send my order, and they finally did on 01/07/13, and it was charged to my card on 1/10/13. I haven't received the statement credit yet. I know that the terms and conditions specify up to 8 weeks, but from previous promotions, it has taken less than a week. Anybody here has received the credit?What transaction date does the $599+ charge show?

Got mine without any problems:
12/31 ordered GCs
1/3 they marked it shipped
1/4 charge posted to my account with a transaction date of 12/31
1/4 got $150 credit
1/8 order shipped by UPS one day
1/9 got my GCs

Thanks jatan1986. My transaction date shows 01/08/13. Dell shipped my order on 01/08/13

jlt0201 said:   Thanks jatan1986. My transaction date shows 01/08/13. Dell shipped my order on 01/08/13See if they post the credit in the next day or two, if not then you'll have to contact them. Send them an online message -- they may apply it manually or they may ask you to wait 8 weeks before contacting them or you may have to fight for it due to the transaction date falling out of promo period

After you placed the online order, Dell had a few days to either process the charge or release the hold on the preauthorized amount (they're not allow to keep preauth holds for weeks, they either have to approve the charge or release the hold within a few days)

For almost all of the orders under this promo Dell has been marking them shipped a few days after ordering so the original transaction date stays in place (even though they were actually shipping them out 1-2 weeks later), but for some reason on your order they decided to release the preauth hold and then charge your card a few weeks later which caused your 1/8 transaction date so you may have to push for a manual sync credit with AMEX

jlt0201 said:   Thanks jatan1986. My transaction date shows 01/08/13. Dell shipped my order on 01/08/13

I have the same problem - placed the order on 12/31, but transaction did not go through until it was shipped on 1/10, and no credit yet. I was going to wait the 8 weeks then contact them, but I guess there's no harm is trying now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014