• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
High Performance USB 2.0 Flash Drive - work with Windows ReadyBoost to boost performance and system responsiveness in Windows Vista/ Compatible with most PC/MAC laptop and desktop computers with available USB 2.0 port (Backwards compatible to USB 1.0)

LINKY

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PNY Attache 2 16GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the heads-up on the reserve, gooddealie. Now I can get mine tomorrow

xwrestling (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 5:57p) |

Trust me, many people have lost their caps. Google it.

Update: The cap on the Attache 2 has a click-on style "lock" that... (more)

Slickone (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 7:04p) |

I put my 4gig of same series through the wash and it still worked..no cap on either. I prefer neweggs 16 kingston over ... (more)

delfat (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 10:19p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 4.

Grabbed this the other day (now this will be my smallest USB drive and I will get rid of the 4gb and 1gb I have now). Good deal for a fairly good drive.

Got it. Thanks

Isn't this one a better price per GB PNY 32 gb usb drive at Best Buy $12.99

Luv the Best buy deal. picking up two and getting rid of my 4 8GB drives!

kcee said:   Isn't this one a better price per GB PNY 32 gb usb drive at Best Buy $12.99

Only if you need 32 Gb, otherwise $6.99 is far less than $12.99

Normally we price by per gb. LOL So it's a better deal and cheaper overall! Do we need a 16?

kcee said:   Normally we price by per gb. LOL So it's a better deal and cheaper overall! Do we need a 16?

For many the smaller ones, say 4 Gb at $4.00 is perfect

Can someone please confirm if this is for one drive or for two drives ?

I reserved mine online and just picked it up, and got only one. The CS rep said the price is for one drive only (and offcourse I believe everything he says )

If so, anyone care to explain what the 2 in "Attache 2 16GB ..." is ? There is no "Attache 2" written on my product at all.

chegh said:   Can someone please confirm if this is for one drive or for two drives ?

I reserved mine online and just picked it up, and got only one. The CS rep said the price is for one drive only (and offcourse I believe everything he says )

If so, anyone care to explain what the 2 in "Attache 2 16GB ..." is ? There is no "Attache 2" written on my product at all.

Next in the series.
http://www3.pny.com/category_buymulti.aspx?Category_ID=521

Playstation 3 $299 doesn't mean youre getting 3 Playstations.

nm .. deleted..

chegh said:   stuffinmymuffin said:   chegh said:   Can someone please confirm if this is for one drive or for two drives ?

Next in the series.

Well, as long as the box says "Playstation 3" on it, I would completely understand. My box says "Attache", not "Attache 2"

Understandable.
iPad 2 didn't have the number listed on the box either.

People were outraged.

stuffinmymuffin said:   chegh said:   stuffinmymuffin said:   chegh said:   Can someone please confirm if this is for one drive or for two drives ?

Next in the series.

Well, as long as the box says "Playstation 3" on it, I would completely understand. My box says "Attache", not "Attache 2"

Understandable.
iPad 2 didn't have the number listed on the box either.

People were outraged.

- Thanks

Not according to the review on BB website

kcee said:   Isn't this one a better price per GB PNY 32 gb usb drive at Best Buy $12.99

Not according to the review on BB website

One thing I don't like about the Attache "2" is it seems to have a removable cap, that can fall off and get lost.
On BF and Sat, Best Buy had the regular Attache 16GB for $5.99, which has a cover that slides back, so it cant fall off and get lost.
link

Sandisk's original thumb drives had a cap that would fell off, so they later went to sliding cover. PNY seems to have gone backwards.

Slickone said:   One thing I don't like about the Attache "2" is it seems to have a removable cap, that can fall off and get lost.
On BF and Sat, Best Buy had the regular Attache 16GB for $5.99, which has a cover that slides back, so it cant fall off and get lost.
link

Sandisk's original thumb drives had a cap that would fell off, so they later went to sliding cover. PNY seems to have gone backwards.

I've had a few flash drives for a few years now, all of which had a cap but haven't lost anything yet. And I am your everyday Joe user. Bestbuy deal is now gone so let us enjoy this one =)

One review. ;D Check where there are multiple reviews.

Darn it! I hesitated and now it's OOS

Good find tho, OP.

Edit: Not available for ordering online. But you can reserve the item still at your local store.
So Dad will get his late-request USB drive stocking stuffer after all.

Thanks for the heads-up on the reserve, gooddealie. Now I can get mine tomorrow

dawizard said:   Slickone said:   One thing I don't like about the Attache "2" is it seems to have a removable cap, that can fall off and get lost.
link

I've had a few flash drives for a few years now, all of which had a cap but haven't lost anything yet. And I am your everyday Joe user. Bestbuy deal is now gone so let us enjoy this one =)

Trust me, many people have lost their caps. Google it.

Update: The cap on the Attache 2 has a click-on style "lock" that holds well, so until that section wears out, it would take a lot to make it fall off on it's own. Unlike the Sandisk I had, where the cap was just a friction fit.

I put my 4gig of same series through the wash and it still worked..no cap on either. I prefer neweggs 16 kingston over this. 9.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014