Staples B&M 10% off 12/2 -12/8

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In case there are no better coupons available - here is a Staples B&M 10% off coupon for 12/2/12 - 12/8/12

10% off in store Link

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Stopped at my local store today to pick up batteries. I also had a return. Cashier told me he couldn't apply the coupo... (more)

labboypro (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 6:48p) |

Used the 10% since the 20% couldn't be used on ink. Thanks

TheGMan (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 6:11p) |

I ended up using $100 off and they wouldn't allow me to stack, wishful thinking I guess. Good deal though.

tajar96 (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 8:21a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

helpus said:   In case there are no better coupons available - here is a Staples B&M 10% off coupon for 12/2/12 - 12/8/12

10% off in store Link

FYI 10% off B&M is stackable with $/$$ coupons and other $ off product specific coupons.

Thanks OP

thanks!

the 15$is stackable with the 10%?

Thanks! I hope I get my rebate from the gift card deal to use these coupons.

Can you please provide a link to the $15 off ? I only saw 15% off exp 12/1 here

link does not work, says you are not logged on for me, even though I am logged on another page.

tamsrus said:   the 15$is stackable with the 10%?

10% is instore, $15 is online

Where is the $15 online coupon ?

MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI 10% off B&M is stackable with $/$$ coupons and other $ off product specific coupons.

YMMV - should work, cash register should accept both coupons. But my experience is that it's accepted in store approximately 1/3 of the time. I either get shot down by cashier, manager or both.

I wonder if this will work with the 10% off coupon good thru tomorrow (97339)? The program discount is separate from a normal Staples coupon.

When using this coupon on FARewards batteries, will it deduct from the rewards amount?

chatterbox22 said:   When using this coupon on FARewards batteries, will it deduct from the rewards amount?Yes. You only get back what you pay out of pocket. It would lower your OOP so not like using rewards on a rewards item where you lose the rewards used to make the purchase. But if you were planning to do the Duracell $25 rebate deal and need to get to $100 maybe not the best use of a coupon.

helpus said:   In case there are no better coupons available - here is a Staples B&M 10% off coupon for 12/2/12 - 12/8/12

10% off in store Link
Nice find - green for you! Thanks OP.

Dano

mathfaster said:   chatterbox22 said:   When using this coupon on FARewards batteries, will it deduct from the rewards amount?Yes. You only get back what you pay out of pocket. It would lower your OOP so not like using rewards on a rewards item where you lose the rewards used to make the purchase. But if you were planning to do the Duracell $25 rebate deal and need to get to $100 maybe not the best use of a coupon.The discount will probably come off at the end as Program Savings and not with the individual items, so I don't think that would matter.

FYI, even though they entered the coupon before my rewards, the discount adjusted down to the after rewards price once they scanned my rewards...

3 x photo paper 44.97
10% program discount - 0.50 (initially showed 4.50, then adjusted down)
rewards -40.00

billrubin said:   I wonder if this will work with the 10% off coupon good thru tomorrow (97339)? The program discount is separate from a normal Staples coupon.Anybody had success using the 10% off that expires today and the customer appreciation coupon today?

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   billrubin said:   I wonder if this will work with the 10% off coupon good thru tomorrow (97339)? The program discount is separate from a normal Staples coupon.Anybody had success using the 10% off that expires today and the customer appreciation coupon today?

Dano
Finally tried it today. It did not work. The 2 would not apply to the same item. Only noticed that the program discount did not come off the first order when I got the receipt (I bought batteries on separate orders so I could use 10% off coupons). On the second order, I had the cashier try the program discount first and then it would not let her do the 10% coupon (she said it said something like "no discountable items found"). I'll see whether I get the full price on the program spending one. I should have just returned the first and rebought together with the program discount since I KNOW I won't get the full price with the 10% coupon.

Cashier (who I deal with all the time and is really nice) offered to call over the manager to try to get it to work but I figured the manager would say I couldn't use both together, so I told her not to bother.

I *thought* the rule was that you can use a $$ off and a % off coupon together but register will not allow 2 of the same, ie 2 % off or 2 $$ off.

what about for FAR - not rewards items?

can we get full rebate?

mrkk said:   what about for FAR - not rewards items?

can we get full rebate?

Coupons/rewards dont affect the payout on free after rebate items. yes, you'll get the full rebate.

my4mainecoons said:   I *thought* the rule was that you can use a $$ off and a % off coupon together but register will not allow 2 of the same, ie 2 % off or 2 $$ off.But this 10% off isn't really a normal coupon, it's a special discount that is supposed to come off at the end.

Stopped at my local store today to pick up batteries. I also had a return. Cashier told me he couldn't apply the coupon because the return was more than the batteries. I told him to do the return separately... and you should have seen the glow of excitement on his face at such a wonderful idea. Wow... they don't spend much money training these people, do they?

Used the 10% since the 20% couldn't be used on ink. Thanks

I ended up using $100 off and they wouldn't allow me to stack, wishful thinking I guess. Good deal though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014