• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Originally $699. On sale for $479. Use code 15THANKS for 15% off to bring it to $407. Free shipping. Many color choices. I bought one for my parents. Reviews are good and shipping is fast.

Recliner

Walgreens
See Walgreens discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lift Recliner Chair (18.81kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Perfect timing..very good price..also another 5% off with Discover card..

My 88 year old mother is just coming home from Nursing Home..

Thanks, OP

If you go through Shop Discover it`s 10% off...

My dad is coming home from a nursing home. Lot of work to be done. Also forgot to mention that you get 10,000 reward points with this. Not certain, but I think that equates to $10. Thanks for the Discover info, Uncle John!

http://shop.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/walgreens-online-deals... for Scooter or wheel chair or rollator at the botton of the page

15% off code 15thanks and FatCash

I know of better deals on recliners right now.

I know of better deals on recliners right now.

I know of better comments on FW right now.

Lift recliners like this for $299 @ Bob's Discount Furniture Pit (Clearance). It's a furniture store instead of Walgreen's, I'd expect it to be better quality, but at least you can try it first. Not every store has a Pit so make sure it does first.. You can get some real nice stuff. I don't believe in buying expensive furniture without seeing and trying it first. You're getting a recliner from Walgreen's. I really wouldn't expect much. I've bought expensive chairs in the past from Kmart (Sears) and they're complete junk and a ripoff. That's why this time around I knew there was no way I'd buy that crap again. If you have a BOB'S in your area then I'd really check them out first.

Just bought my Apollo Power recliner for $320 total today. http://www.mybobs.com/apollopower

Pretty sweet deal. Thing looks just like new and works just like new. Sometimes there is a rip, power won't work, or something wrong with the chair so always inspect to the fullest! Can't beat it though.

Oh and the best part? That is their everyday prices! it is not a "hot deal" it's just how they do business. But it might be hard to get a perfect chair any day you walk in. You might need to comeback in a week or few days.

I know folks who have bought this chair and been pleased with it. As a heads up, Sam's also carries (or at least they used to) a very similar, if not the same, chair. Check your local Sam's if you'd like to try it out before ordering.

HTH and Merry Christmas!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014