• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This PNY Attaché USB 2.0 flash drive features a spacious 32GB capacity, so you can easily carry your media and important data with you for access at home or on the go. The capless design simplifies connection to your PC or Mac.

LINKY

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PNY Attache 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you , in for 1

Thanks OP, in for 1. It is a better deal than the 16GB from Staples. The only difference is that this is for in Store PIck up and the Staples has a free shipping, but I have a Best Buy store next door.

Wow, its selling out fast at many of the local best buys near me...unfortunately the gas to get it would make it the same price as buying from Newegg

Definite green!

great deal, i will need to stop by before i head home.

TY, I had a $5 credit so $8.80 total for me!

back to 49.99 for me.

its 49.99

man, $50 now for me. Been looking for 32 gb. RadioShack had one for $9.99 on black friday, but it was sold out. Hope we can find something to get back down close to $10 soon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.