• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Cabela's
See Cabela's coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ammo (5.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. Thanks!

$20 off of $150 is also available if you don't take the free shipping. (For those that can use local pickup)

Good find, thanks!

In for 2!

In for one 300rnd can...

In for 2 300 round cans. Shipped to the store so I could use the $20 off $150. It would be nice if you could stack them.

$129 for 30 06 soft points. Wish those were $99 too.

In for 1...backordered

Novice here, can these be reloaded?

oncelost said:   Novice here, can these be reloaded?

Yes, it's quality brass.

b225 said:   oncelost said:   Novice here, can these be reloaded?

Yes, it's quality brass.

For me, this was one of the reasons to pick up the deal. I reload, and this ammo is only marginally more expensive than import steel cased stuff.

Felt compelled to just say that I was very impressed with the quality of the rounds at the range.. Picked up 1000rds when they were $5.99 box/20rd not too long ago.

I have shot a lot of this ammo. I never have problems with it. Great deal, thanks!

Mavrick88 said:   I have shot a lot of this ammo. I never have problems with it. Great deal, thanks!

Same here, many rounds down the pipe and very satisfied Wish we could still get them for $5.99 a box.

Received order-15 Boxes of 20=300...BUT no storage box yet????????????Sent inquiry PM.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014