• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
AMEX CC required for this deal.

Dell has this item Sambung 60 inch LED TV for $1098

eBat3s CashBack is 4% ($44)
AMEX is running a promo, where if yuo spend $599+, they'll credit you $150 to your AMEX CC see thread

So the math.... $1098 - $44 CB - $150 credit = $904

The lowest price I have found for this tv is $1095

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

UN60EH6003FXZA
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

tax kills deal for me.

I want to upgrade my 55" to this since my 55" has a somewhat large bezel, but I'm afraid this 60" would be too big for my room. Darn! Good deal!!

Free shipping and it appears free returns too. So, I took a chance on this. I doubt very seriously that I'll be disappointed. Thanks OP!

Here is the Link to the TV

kind of thick for today's TVs at 3-3/4"

Steevareeno said:   kind of thick for today's TVs at 3-3/4"

I think this is backlit as opposed to edgelit which should provide a better picture. Maybe someone can confirm this.

g0dMAn said:   I want to upgrade my 55" to this since my 55" has a somewhat large bezel, but I'm afraid this 60" would be too big for my room. Darn! Good deal!!

Have you checked the measurements? I had a 6yr old 50" Plasma with a large bezel that barely fit in the enclosure and I replaced it with a 46" thin-bezel Sammy. It looked comically small in that enclosure, so I swapped it out for a 55" thin-bezel Sammy. Fit perfectly, so that's why I recommend checking the measurements.

No longer shown on the TV deals page. Sold out?

Narcosis said:   No longer shown on the TV deals page. Sold out?Its still there, click on the 2nd link posted in this thread.

what about the UN60ES6003 for $200 more. Is the extra cost worth it?

bigdaddy007 said:   what about the UN60ES6003 for $200 more. Is the extra cost worth it?

Only if you need it super slim.

I keep going back and forth on the UN60ES6003, for $200 more you are getting a lighter and thinner TV, the only flaw is that some of those edgelit models have problems (blooming) as they don't have microdimming and it's tougher in high contrast areas (i've only read this). I saw this TV in HHGregg or a similar model and I couldn't see any flaws. I bought the sharp for 699 at Best Buy a few days prior to BF, that TV requires two to assemble and move. I don't think I would be able to move the ES6003 alone either (these things are bulky) but i think you could mount it on a wall more easily and position it more easily.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014