• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coldwater Creek has everything in the outlet an additional 50% off. Use coupon code AFLF395 for an additional 25% off (thru 12/6.)

FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is valid through 12/17/12 with no minimum purchase for all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States.

These Ombre sparkle bead necklaces that were $39.95 are now $4.99-coupon=$3.74 plus tax.

Also got some princess-seam supima cotton turtlenecks for $8.99-coupon=$6.74 plus tax

Member Summary

necklace
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A big THANK YOU for posting this. Was able to buy nice Christmas gifts. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to you.

Thank you! I snagged a shirt and one of the necklaces for $8-something, signed up for the emails, and got a $5 off next purchase coupon code by email instantly! I then ordered another shirt and necklace using the code and paid only $3.80!

Awesome! Found a nice scarf for same low price. Bought red for teacher Valentine's Day gifts. Thanks OP!

Hot. Thanks OP!

tbaconirrific said:   Thank you! I snagged a shirt and one of the necklaces for $8-something, signed up for the emails, and got a $5 off next purchase coupon code by email instantly! I then ordered another shirt and necklace using the code and paid only $3.80!generic code?

Just got some xmas gifts for sis and in law mom. Thanks so much!

This is an excellent deal!

Thanks OP and tbaconnirrific.

aarzi, I think it was a one-time code for the $5 off. I tried another order using it, and it was invalid.

Thank you so much!!! Finally got a gift for someone!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014