• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

We know you will be smiling for our next FatWallet Holiday Giveaway! Our awesome friends from Newegg are dishing out not one, but 2 Panasonic Lumix Cameras for two lucky FatWallet members out there!

When it comes to the holidays and creating memories, the thing you want most is a nice camera to capture all those memories. Let me tell you, this is a nice camera. The DMC-GF5K has a class leading, fast auto focus camera with a 14-42mm Zoom. In addition, it has professional looking stills and smartphone-like touch enabled display. The touch-control system lets you to set focus to the subject by just touching it on the screen and you can even release the shutter. Beyond the basic features for this DSLR camera, it also includes guides that automatically recommend creative effects.

I bought my DSLR camera a couple of years ago, and absolutely love it. I don't use it as often as I'd like, but its wonderful for holiday gatherings, vacations, or just exploring any photographic skills. I would highly recommend entering this giveaway if you have children too. There are so many moments in your child's life that you want to capture, and a nice camera like this will do the job. I can't help but laugh, because back in the day it was Polaroid cameras or disposables. My mom still has a big old box of baby photos of my brother and I. Now, all your family's memories can safely be stored on a little chip in your camera. Crazy how technology can speed up, huh?

Another aspect that I enjoy about this camera is that it's so light-weight. When you think of high quality cameras, you probably imagine big, bulky professional cameras that weigh more than your head. This camera weighs a little under 9.5 oz which is relatively small since some portable ones can get up there to 20 oz.

If you are in the market for a new camera or just want to join in on the FatWallet holiday fun, please make sure to enter!
Good Luck!
-Ann

Here's how to enter to win a Panasonic Digital Camera Valued at $599.99 from Newegg:

Step 1: Fill out the form on Facebook or go to FatWallet Giveaway to enter.

Step 2: Visit the Newegg website and enjoy 1% Cash Back!

Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between December 2, 2012 12:00 am CT, and December 4, 2012 11:59 pm CT. Limit one entry per eligible individual. Additional replies welcome but will not improve your odds of winning. Two lucky FatWallet members will be chosen randomly to receive the 2 Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF5K 12.1 MP Cameras from Newegg.

Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway.

(Hey NY, FL and RI members: You're also included in this Giveaway! So have at it & have fun!) Winning member will be notified by PM (private message) and email.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Panasonic Digital Camera (32.92kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014