• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Just got this from Ebates

Starbucks Store : Deal extended! Buy the Free Brewed Coffee Tumbler for $30, and get free brewed coffee the entire month of January.

If anyone is still interested.

pedror said:   How can they tell how many times it was used each day?

Also the site says free coffee for the month of January, but doesn't specifically indicate 2013. It may be implied, but is there anything that mentions this is only valid for 2013? Not that I'm a Starbucks fan, but just trying to work the deal ya know.

I'm going to pass this onto my grandson so he can drink coffee for free in January 2090.

Coming up Day 5

Red, blue or gold acrylic tumbler
$5.95 (regularly $9.95)*

*Quantities limited.

archena said:   Just got this from Ebates

Starbucks Store : Deal extended! Buy the Free Brewed Coffee Tumbler for $30, and get free brewed coffee the entire month of January.

If anyone is still interested.

This deal is decent. It's $37.01 after shipping and after the 10% coupon it comes out to $33.80. The biggest cup of brewed coffee at Starbucks costs $2.07. If you theoretically went EVERYDAY of January to Starbucks you would be spending about $62.10. Net savings: $28.30.

If you went 20 days a month(work week) = $7.60 savings.

Starbucks gift card offer

I hope this is in the right listing, I am new here. I just got a $100 starbucks gift card for submitting my email address to
starbucksoffer dot net

makein4hours said:   Starbucks gift card offer

I hope this is in the right listing, I am new here. I just got a $100 starbucks gift card for submitting my email address to
starbucksoffer dot net

I would stay away from these they are in no way tied to Starbucks.com or StarbucksStore.com

According to StarbucksStore.com the $30 tumbler (w free coffee in January) offer has been extended.

kiaspecialthegreat said:   According to StarbucksStore.com the $30 tumbler (w free coffee in January) offer has been extended.

Yes I updated this http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240128/m17388226/#m17...

Today’s gift: Day 6
Merry Moments Hot Cocoa Kit
Only $12.95

Today’s gift: Day 7

Up to 33% off
select Starbucks® Christmas Blend
coffees

Today’s gift: Day 8

Cold cup (16 fl oz) with Frappuccino® blended beverage inspired chocolates $10.95 (regularly $14.95)*

*Quantities limited.

Today’s gift: Day 9

Red Cup Holiday Mugs $4.95 (reg. $8.95)

*Quantities limited

Today’s gift: Day 10
30% off Starbucks® mugs and gift packs

Coming up in a little over an hour

Day 11

40% Off Starbucks® cold cup and straws (any size)*

*Quantities limited.

Coming up Day 12

40% Off Cranberry Bliss® Bars 6-Pack*

*Quantities limited.

just like last year the tumbler (w/30 days of coffee refills) is on clearance at the starbucks inside the target stores. reg. $30, now marked down to $22.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.