• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.StarbucksStore.com

More info from the Starbucks blog here.

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Upcoming (39.75kB)
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Coming up in a little over an hour

Day 11

40% Off Starbucks® cold cup and straws (any size)*

*Quantities limited.

archena (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 12:54a) |

Coming up Day 12

40% Off Cranberry Bliss® Bars 6-Pack*

*Quantities limited.

archena (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 12:50a) |

just like last year the tumbler (w/30 days of coffee refills) is on clearance at the starbucks inside the target stores.... (more)

momoman (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 8:27p) |

Check Starbucks.com/Rekindle or text 12DAYS to 697289 to get these special offers straight to your phone. Message and data rates may apply. Dec. 1-12 only!

Day 1 (48.93kB)
Disclaimer
Day 1

Online @ StarbucksStore.com

Buy any tumbler or mug and receive $5 off your next purchase as StarbucksStore.com

http://www.starbucksstore.com/drinkware/drinkware,default,sc.htm...

The $5 off coupon excludes Verismo® machines, Verismo™ pods, and Starbucks Card.
Each offer is valid on the day indicated only.
Valid from 12:01 AM PST to 11:59 PM PST. While supplies last.
An email containing your $5 off promotion code will be sent to you within 3 business days, delivered to the email address used when purchasing the qualifying cup, mug or tumbler.

@ Starbucks Locations
Buy any tumbler or mug and we will treat you to a Grandè beverage

Ignore the update for Day 1 above

12/1 - Today’s Gift
Free Grande espresso beverage of your choice
with the purchase of a tumbler or mug*
*Quantities limited.

Starbucks is showing me the $5 off next order offer on Starbucks.com

Today is confusing that is what I got too but now it says free grandé beverage. So maybe in stores.

This is what I find -

December 1st
Buy any Tumbler or Mug and get a FREE Grande Espresso Beverage
* Note that you can also head over to the StarbucksStore.com where you can Buy any Tumbler or Mug and Get $5 off your next purchase on StarbucksStore.com

December 2nd
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Starbucks VIA Ready Brew 12 pack and Buy 1 Get 1 Free tazo Tea Tin

December 3rd (last year this one apparently sold out quickly in some locations)
Buy the featured Brewed Coffee Tumbler and get Free Coffee during the month of January
*Note: I've heard its going to be $30 this year up from $20 last year

December 4th
Get a Stainless Steel Tumbler for $9.95 and Get any 1LB Christmas Blend and a Red Stainless Tumbler for only $19.95 (reg. $30!)

December 5th
Get a Red, Blue, or Gold acrylic tumbler for $5.95

December 6th
Merry Moments Cocoa Gift Set $12.95

December 7th
Buy any 1 lb. or Christmas Blend Coffee or K Cup 12 pk for $9.95. Buy a Starbucks VIA Christmas Blend 12 pack for $7.95 and buy one Christmas Verismo Pod Pack for $8.95.

December 8th
16 oz Cold Cup Filled with Frappuccino inspired flavored chocolates for $10.95

December 9th
Starbucks 12 oz Red Cup Collection Mug $3.95

December 10th
Save 30% on gift packs

December 11th
Save 40% off on Cold Cups and Cold Cup Straws

December 12th
Save 40% on a Cranberry Blis Bar Tray

Thank you! I will be posting the daily updates here too so all can see

archena said:   Today is confusing that is what I got too but now it says free grandé beverage. So maybe in stores.

Yep - free grande in store with mug or tumbler purchase

wtjc said:   December 3rd (last year this one apparently sold out quickly in some locations)Understatement...

psxzombie said:   wtjc said:   December 3rd (last year this one apparently sold out quickly in some locations)Understatement... Is this free drip coffee that you get? Or your choice of the 'fancier' beverages?

BenDB said:   psxzombie said:   wtjc said:   December 3rd (last year this one apparently sold out quickly in some locations)Understatement... Is this free drip coffee that you get? Or your choice of the 'fancier' beverages?

Any choice of Grandé beverage

archena said:   BenDB said:   psxzombie said:   wtjc said:   December 3rd (last year this one apparently sold out quickly in some locations)Understatement... Is this free drip coffee that you get? Or your choice of the 'fancier' beverages?

Any choice of Grandé beverage

I know I'm going to sound stupid, but for all of January, as in unlimited all month?
Seriously????

usually "free coffee" means free drip coffee, not espresso drinks...

paduncan said:   usually "free coffee" means free drip coffee, not espresso drinks...
That's what I thought too...

Any shot at free shipping? I'd like to pick a few more of the 20 ounce classic mugs but shipping kills the deal.

Lurker1999 said:   Any shot at free shipping? I'd like to pick a few more of the 20 ounce classic mugs but shipping kills the deal.

If it helps these might work: 10% off first order STNPWEKD & free ground shipping $99 and over FS99AFF

Online free ship on $75 no code needed

Day 2

Free Starbucks® VIA 12-Pack
with purchase of one Starbucks® VIA 12-Pack
(regularly $9.95 - $11.95 each)*

Free tin of tazo® tea
with purchase of one tin of tazo® tea.
(regularly $6.95 each)*

*Quantities limited.

Looking forward to Day 3!

to view today's gift and tomorrow's gift go to

rekindle.starbucks.com/en-us/products/12-days

tomorrow's tumbler is definitely $30, up from $20 last year.

"Tomorrow's Gift - December 3rd

Free brewed coffee during the month of January 2013
when you purchase and use this 16 fl oz tumbler. $30.00 (total value $70.00)*

Restrictions apply."

http://rekindle.starbucks.com/en-us/products/12-days

Besides being a big jump in price what does "restrictions apply" mean?

wtjc said:   Besides being a big jump in price what does "restrictions apply" mean?probably just a catch-all to cover themselves. no premium drinks, espresso, etc.

last year my wife got lucky and found the special tumblers on clearance at the starbucks inside one of the target stores in late december. we had the receipts for the tumblers we bought at starbucks and returned them.

also, starbucks was introducing the blonde roast blend this january and when i took the tumbler in i asked to sample the blonde roast but they had not brewed it yet so they gave me a sample pack of blonde roast coffee to take home. i went back to the same starbucks early in the morning and always asked for the blonde roast and got a sample pack of coffee. i ended up with about a dozen sample bags of blonde roast to go with my 40 cups of coffee or so during the month.

The $70 value cracks me up.... the assumption is get a free coffee everyday in January and you're willing to pay $12 for the actual mug. This promo makes them LOADS of money. Sure some people are there EVERY day to get those cups of coffee but even @ $1 a glass their margin is insane. Really I'm surprised they don't run this more often. Possible reason... if the run it more often then the "perceived" extreme bargain of it all will fade fast.

Sorry... not trying to troll but I used to be a Starbucks fanatic and accepted paying tremendous mark-up for chic coffee and good CS, but lately CS is gone and already inflated prices are being inflated even more. I am pulling for a capitalism to really put a worthy competitor out there because right now they have a monopoly in many markets and are inflating their prices as such. The 50% price increase for this offer isn't surprising... I'd expect at least that next year.

Sorry for the bitterness, to each their own. If you are nuts about Starbucks then you probably hate me and would gladly pay $50 for this.

SirRadiodude said:   The $70 value cracks me up.... the assumption is get a free coffee everyday in January and you're willing to pay $12 for the actual mug. This promo makes them LOADS of money. Sure some people are there EVERY day to get those cups of coffee but even @ $1 a glass their margin is insane. Really I'm surprised they don't run this more often. Possible reason... if the run it more often then the "perceived" extreme bargain of it all will fade fast.

Sorry... not trying to troll but I used to be a Starbucks fanatic and accepted paying tremendous mark-up for chic coffee and good CS, but lately CS is gone and already inflated prices are being inflated even more. I am pulling for a capitalism to really put a worthy competitor out there because right now they have a monopoly in many markets and are inflating their prices as such. The 50% price increase for this offer isn't surprising... I'd expect at least that next year.

Sorry for the bitterness, to each their own. If you are nuts about Starbucks then you probably hate me and would gladly pay $50 for this.

Then don't post and save us all a lot of time.

SirRadiodude said:   The $70 value cracks me up.... the assumption is get a free coffee everyday in January and you're willing to pay $12 for the actual mug. This promo makes them LOADS of money. Sure some people are there EVERY day to get those cups of coffee but even @ $1 a glass their margin is insane. Really I'm surprised they don't run this more often. Possible reason... if the run it more often then the "perceived" extreme bargain of it all will fade fast.

True. And I don't think anyone hates you for your totally valid perspective. But for me it's a decent deal. I'm on the road 20+ days a month and am always dropping $2.50 a cup in airports, so the value for me is at least $50. At $30 with a sorta lame cup, it works. Especially since the coffee one can brew in the hotel room blows, supremely.

Day 3

Free brewed coffee during the month of January 2013 when you purchase and use this 16 fl oz tumbler. $30.00 (total value $70.00)*

Restrictions apply.

*Quantities limited.

Cup is for sale online right now.

Remember to use code STNPWEKD for 10% off (first time purchasers only), and Mr Rebates is giving 7% Cash Back as well. Buy three and get free shipping (must purchase over $75).

I just purchased one of these, and noticed after purchase that the tag and the mug insert itself indicate that it is good for "one free daily pour" during January. Last year, there was no such restriction stated, and I was able to get unlimited refills, even during separate visits within the same day. Does anyone have any insight into whether this one-fill limit will (or even can) be enforced? I don't see any sort of unique code on the cup that would allow for keeping track when the daily pour has been used.

I picked up 6 of the 8 in my local Starbucks. Not many in the stores. The first one I went to didn't even have them. Makes my gift giving easier.

About the the Day 3 mug: Here's a couple observations from last year's promotion:
1) It looks like the same design as last year's mug with the little stopper nub that gets condensed steam on it and then hits your nose when you drink. That was kind of annoying.
2) I like the bold coffee usually but I remember last January they seemed to have Italian roast every day which is my least favorite. (I forgot that Xmas blend goes away)

Anyway, these things are great to get as a gift. I probably won't buy this for myself though. Until I got my 20th free drink, (January 20th at the earliest) I'd feel like I was in the hole.

"I've heard its going to be $30 this year up from $20 last year"

At $20 last year I came out ahead, but for $30 I'll pass. Plus as others have said, the mug it's sucks.

i agree. big disappointment.
they should have at least given a decent stainless tumbler that one would want to keep.

I'm in for 2, my wife and I had a blast with the cups last year, Jan was caffeinated for us.

Gunboat82 said:   I just purchased one of these, and noticed after purchase that the tag and the mug insert itself indicate that it is good for "one free daily pour" during January. Last year, there was no such restriction stated, and I was able to get unlimited refills, even during separate visits within the same day. Does anyone have any insight into whether this one-fill limit will (or even can) be enforced? I don't see any sort of unique code on the cup that would allow for keeping track when the daily pour has been used.

I think the same statement was on last years cup, but they didn't enforce it. I loved it last year, but felt for $30 I would just break even. Last years cup didn't last much past January either.

How can they tell how many times it was used each day?

Also the site says free coffee for the month of January, but doesn't specifically indicate 2013. It may be implied, but is there anything that mentions this is only valid for 2013? Not that I'm a Starbucks fan, but just trying to work the deal ya know.

Today’s gift: Day 4

1. Red stainless steel tumbler $9.95 (regularly $19.95)
2. 1lb Starbucks Christmas Blend+red stainless steel tumbler, $19.95.

Skipping 16 Messages...
just like last year the tumbler (w/30 days of coffee refills) is on clearance at the starbucks inside the target stores. reg. $30, now marked down to $22.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014