3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Full 1080p HD
5ms response time
VGA, DVI-D and HDMI with HDCP connectivity
Tilt function
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like a good deal, specs added to summary

alienjedi said:   Seems like a good deal, specs added to summary

Thank you, Alienjedi

I don;t know how refurb'd HP monitors are, but I have a recently-new 2311xi and it's fantastic! Then again, the "i" part in mine means it's an IPS display, so I would expect it to be slightly better in viewing angle and color representation (but worse in brightness and contrast) compared to this deal. Anyway, at that price, it's well worth it if you don't need an IPS display.

New here. Are they a legit site?

quickvik said:   New here. Are they a legit site?

legit site ? Yes, But they ship slow.

Butcherboy said:   quickvik said:   New here. Are they a legit site?

They first see if anyone would buy it and then they look for it, purchases it, wait until it is shipped to them, wake up their workers and then ship it to you.

i have this monitor, it is pretty decent

milkandcookies said:   Butcherboy said:   quickvik said:   New here. Are they a legit site?

They first see if anyone would buy it and then they look for it, purchases it, wait until it is shipped to them, wake up their workers and then ship it to you.

You hit it right on the money. They are the slowest shippers ever! It's quite embarrassing for them. I'm surprised they get as much business as they do.

I have one of these monitors.... Looks great.

I have this monitor too, nice monitor, colors were little washed.
will need to adjust monitor to your liking.
this was on sale last thanksgiving
at Staples, and was selling for this price new, after the ejunkie
coupon I paid 75

g0dMAn said:   milkandcookies said:   Butcherboy said:   quickvik said:   New here. Are they a legit site?

You hit it right on the money. They are the slowest shippers ever! It's quite embarrassing for them. I'm surprised they get as much business as they do.

They ought to learn the concept of dropship.

Id get one if I didnt have to wait a month for it to ship, this company's shipping time is NOT acceptable.

Thanks a bunch guys

I found a new HP for about the same price after rebate. No deal here for me.

scottwood2 said:   I found a new HP for about the same price after rebate. No deal here for me.

Don't you mean "I found a new HP for about the same price after rebate." Here is the information and Link?

Anyway, I recall purchasing something from DailySteals as a gift last hear and having it arrive in January. I am taking one more chance. Got an email saying "Please note that it can take up to 6 business days (M-F) for your item to ship. In rare cases, an unforeseen delay may occur which can extend the shipping time of your order."

they don't buy and sell. they sell and then buy like short sale on stock market

unfortunately, no VESA mount if you want to mount on an arm.

epete said:   

I recall purchasing something from DailySteals as a gift last hear and having it arrive in January. I am taking one more chance. Got an email saying "Please note that it can take up to 6 business days (M-F) for your item to ship. In rare cases, an unforeseen delay may occur which can extend the shipping time of your order."

12/2 - Order Placed
12/17 - Order Received

No indication on carton that this is refurbished. Did not open.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014