Free 3.5 lb bag of Hill’s Science Diet Hairball Control cat food
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Petco
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got the reject letter in my email today:

"Thank you for participating in the Hill's® Science Diet® 30-day Hairball Chall... (more)

SweetClover (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 2:51p) |

Received the free bag today.

SlamminMOFO (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 2:10p) |

Just got my free bag today! 2 months and 10 days after it was posted, but hey thanks Hills for the free bag and thank yo... (more)

cyberpitstop (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 2:26p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thsnks OP!

Thanks! And my cats, Target and Spooky, thank you!

Thanks and green 4 U OP.

Page not found?

Good post, thanks waterplank.

As an aside, you should put (facebook) in your thread title.

ManuFact said:   Page not found?

Still works for me.

FYI,

cats who eat Hairball Control Cat Food do have a higher incidence of Urinary Tract Infections and other complications.

Do not casually make food like this your cat's regular main diet without understanding the risks. It's a nice deal, but not if it costs you $300 at the vet.

http://suite101.com/article/hairball-control-cat-food-what-to-lo...

Are they mailing the actual bag, or sending a coupon? I get the impression the the bag is being mailed. Hope Lacie the Wonder Kitty likes this. Free is good. =^..^=

SweetClover said:   Are they mailing the actual bag, or sending a coupon? I get the impression the the bag is being mailed. Hope Lacie the Wonder Kitty likes this. Free is good. =^..^=

I thought the same thing... that can get expensive

Thanks op

Thanx waterplank...ordered

MISTERCHEAP said:   cats who eat Hairball Control Cat Food do have a higher incidence of Urinary Tract Infections and other complications.
This food is over 30% carbohydrates, and two of the top three ingredients are brewers rice and corn gluten meal. So the level of fiber is not the only thing that makes this food a horrible thing to feed to a carnivore. That article attributes the problem with "hairball control" cat foods to fiber from grain sources. Well, most or all of the crappy SD dry foods have high levels of fiber from grain sources. In fact, the levels of fiber and carbohydrates are LOWER in this gimmicky "hairball control" food (30.1% and 8.5%) than in regular SD "adult indoor" food (40.1% and 8.7%). This food is garbage, but it's no worse than the other SD dry foods.

Gimmicky claims like "hairball control" don't mean very much. The bottom line is that grains are bad for cats. This food, like most (not all) dry cat food, has grain... a lot of grain. It is bad for cats. Either you care about that or you don't.

How can you NOT care about that? - E

in thanks op

My cat say thanks!!!!

Would never feed this to my kitties, but I'm sure the homeless shelter kitties will appreciate it! Thanks OP!

*Please, fellow FW'ers, read your labels. Avoid corn, wheat, and by-products and help your furry friends live longer and healthier lives!*

SNappiKatt said:   Would never feed this to my kitties, but I'm sure the homeless shelter kitties will appreciate it! Thanks OP!

*Please, fellow FW'ers, read your labels. Avoid corn, wheat, and by-products and help your furry friends live longer and healthier lives!*

You eat and use by-products. Cats in the wild eat the same things we call "by-products" of the meat industry. By-products are products made in the process of manufacturing something else. When you keep your animal from eating internal organs and other renderings, you keep vital nutrients from them. The propaganda and misuse of terms along with the rejection of published scientific research from individuals with degrees who specialize in these matters are problems for your cause.

Thank you, OP for the link.

While you are there getting your SD cat food, go to the Petco wall when done, and do this (as posted on their wall): "#DearPetco: My pet would like... What's your pet's holiday wish? Post them to our wall with the hashtag #DearPetco!" Petco has been replying to them randomly, if they reply to yours, you get free goodies for your pet. Most likely their holiday wish. Many are posting a pic of their pet along with their pet's wish, but a photo isn't required.

expired

Dead.

If this cat food is so harmful how can they legally sell it? Probably feeding a cat this food maybe a couple times a week won't hurt, right?

Got the reject letter in my email today:

"Thank you for participating in the Hill's® Science Diet® 30-day Hairball Challenge. Unfortunately the free bag promotion ended by the time you registered. But, we are excited to offer this coupon for $3 off any bag of Hill's® Science Diet® Hairball formula cat food.

Sincerely,
Petco and Hill's® Science Diet®"

If it ended, then they should have taken down the registration form. People are complaining on Petco's Facebook wall.

Received the free bag today.

Just got my free bag today! 2 months and 10 days after it was posted, but hey thanks Hills for the free bag and thank you op!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014