• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02803600000P?sid=

rebate form

http://c.shld.net/assets/docs/spin_prod_759261012.pdf

NOTE FROM SD POSTS:

For what it's worth, the rebate mailing address is "KOOLATRON - $14.99 REBATE" as the first line. So I think the Koolatron link IS the right item, but I would definitely purchase in store. I'd even shy away from "In Store Pickup" to make sure your rebate isn't denied. It sounds like the rebate form wants a valid register-type receipt.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
My friend is still waiting.. They claimed a check was sent so my friend asked for a copy of the cashed check.

SlamminMOFO (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 5:13p) |

Still waiting. Tried to call, but they have strange hours.

ratdog49640 (Jun. 07, 2013 @ 7:00p) |

Got my rebate today. Bought on 12/3, mailed rebate on 12/4, received 6/27. 6-8 weeks indeed.

ratdog49640 (Jun. 27, 2013 @ 6:55p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

MISTERCHEAP said:    I'd even shy away from "In Store Pickup" to make sure your rebate isn't denied. It sounds like the rebate form wants a valid register-type receipt.

I agree...and would take that out of the title.

Yes that should be it, based on model #... Thanks!

Thanks OP. Rebate form states that "Get $14.99 back by mail when you buy 1 OskarŪ Fold Up Snow Brush at any participating Sears store."
Buying online (and use ship to store) may lead to denial of mail and rebate.

another key rebate thing to not overlook is this, "and a self-adressed stamped envelope". Does this mean an additional envelope for them to return the rebate check in? Just trying to cross my T's and dot my I's before doing this.

Shoot! Came home from store buying this very "light" looking item in long box that somehow didn't rattle, disregarded that and after few hrs opened to discover empty box!

BeWare, in case anyone else also reports this ...

invisible said:   Shoot! Came home from store buying this very "light" looking item in long box that somehow didn't rattle, disregarded that and after few hrs opened to discover empty box!

BeWare, in case anyone else also reports this ...

I was wondering why I had 2 shoved in my box! lol jk

This is actually $13.49, so you should make a few $ if the rebate goes through.

Good deal! I wish my local Sears had it.

Dear [],

Unfortunately, your entire order xxx is now out of stock at the store you selected. We've cancelled your order, and you won't be charged.

Thank you again for shopping with us, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Imran Jooma
Senior Vice President, e-Commerce

Yet the item shows in-stock on their site. Might as well...probably a good idea to get it in person with an actual register receipt.

I purchased in store but they wouldn't honor the online sale price.. Is this how they normally do things at Sears?

@SlamminMOFO - i think what ever you pay for the product (online or store), you will be getting as rebate check and not a flat $14.99 when you purchase it for lesser price.

IndianInUSA said:   @SlamminMOFO - i think what ever you pay for the product (online or store), you will be getting as rebate check and not a flat $14.99 when you purchase it for lesser price.

I guess it worked in my favor because I found a "spend $10 and get $10 SYWR points" coupon in my SYWR account. Coupon wasn't good on any sale items.

for safe just order it at the full price, this sucker won't give you a single dime more, look at their requirement for rebate processing, i didn't see any rebate requirement like this for a long time

SlamminMOFO said:   I purchased in store but they wouldn't honor the online sale price.. Is this how they normally do things at Sears?

Yes that's the way Sears is. When they have the laundry detergent on sale online - it is often not on sale in the store. And they will not honor the online price. You have to order it online, and ship to store to get the sale price.

I also got one in store - they had rebate forms right there. Paid $14.99 plus tax.

SlamminMOFO said:   I purchased in store but they wouldn't honor the online sale price.. Is this how they normally do things at Sears?

Yes that's the way Sears is. When they have the laundry detergent on sale online - it is often not on sale in the store. And they will not honor the online price. You have to order it online, and ship to store to get the sale price.

I also got one in store - they had rebate forms right there. Paid $14.99 plus tax.

I had chat with their customer service and they confirmed that we can purchase online and the order confirmation email serves good for MIR form

IndianInUSA said:   I had chat with their customer service and they confirmed that we can purchase online and the order confirmation email serves good for MIR form

Anyone received this yet? Was it 8 weeks processing time?

auntmarge said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I purchased in store but they wouldn't honor the online sale price.. Is this how they normally do things at Sears?Yes that's the way Sears is. When they have the laundry detergent on sale online - it is often not on sale in the store. And they will not honor the online price. YMMV, if you can show them the online price on their computer, then you are golden.

I didn't get this product in near by store in dec. didn't try afterwards.

invisible said:   IndianInUSA said:   I had chat with their customer service and they confirmed that we can purchase online and the order confirmation email serves good for MIR form

Anyone received this yet? Was it 8 weeks processing time?

Called today to learn that it is 6-8 weeks AFTER the deadline of Jan 31, and that all rebates are not yet entered so they cannot give any info as of now. Basically call after ~2+ weeks to check if itchy, else wait for 8 weeks to call them

Rebate came today. I have a friend that is still waiting.

I'm still waiting for mine. I keep meaning to call, but it's not high on my priority list between 8 and 4:30 on weekdays.

saw them at $2.XX CLEARANCE at Sears the other day but never picked 1 up.

Have not received mine yet...

My rebate came today, 152 days after I mailed the documents. This may be the slowest rebate I've ever received (not counting my 2010 tax refund, coming in at nearly 400 days).

anyone still waiting on this?

My friend is still waiting.. They claimed a check was sent so my friend asked for a copy of the cashed check.

Still waiting. Tried to call, but they have strange hours.

Got my rebate today. Bought on 12/3, mailed rebate on 12/4, received 6/27. 6-8 weeks indeed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014