• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Gift, Appliance and Outerwear Sale and Coupon Code @ Sears.com - $35 off $350 after Coupon

free shipping on most orders over $59

Coupons
SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS - $25 off $350+

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Gift, Appliance and Outerwear Sale and Coupon Code
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Excludes Great Priced Items, Clearance, Electronics, Movies, Music, Computers, Video Games and Consoles, Power tools, Lawn and Garden, BOSE, Samsung, Sony, Flip Video, Mitsubishi, Computers, Cameras, Camcorders, Home Office, Software, Video Games, Weber, Dockers, Levis
, Excelled, Lands End, Custom/Personalized Jewelry & Watches, Tires, Snow Equipment, Generators, Electrolux, Electrolux ICON, Electrolux ICON Designer, Electrolux ICON Professional, Dacor, Jenn-Air,Henckels, Automotive Services, Sears licensed businesses, including Two Hearts maternity and web sites, Sears licensed partners and web sites, Digital Services, Sears Presents web sites, Shop at Home catalogs and web sites, Wishbook, Sears Parts Direct, Parts, Repair Services, Installed Home Improvements, water heaters, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, compact refrigerators, microwave hood combinations, range hoods and Protection Agreements, store purchases, special purchases, introductory offers, phone orders, catalog orders, Lands End merchandise, items purchased from LandsEnd.com.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where's the 'up to 50% off'? All I see is extra 5-15% off....

You list it as $35 off $350 but it is in fact $25 off $350 (as stated in the details). Can you please fix this? I already placed an order since even with the $25 off it was the cheapest I could find.

35 works for me!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014