• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.landsend.com/pp/womens-cire-down-parka~243934_59.html

Free Shipping on $50 orders + 40% off one item

$77.99 less 40% = $46.50

to get free shipping (look in clearance for some cheap items)

Savings reflected at checkout when you enter
Promotion Code: JINGLE
PIN: 1203

Save 40% on your highest priced Landsí End item (excludes monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. Also receive Free Shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses on a single order of $50 (precoupon) or more in merchandise. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from LandsEnd.com and Landsí End consumer catalogs. Excludes Landsí End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, December 3, 2012. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers or employee discounts.

Member Summary

Womens Down Parkas
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Lands' End Coupons:
    AFSHIP
    Free shipping on any order (expires 8/9/14 12:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Another jacket that I had bought last week at $159 (before 40% off w/free shipping) is now $77.99 as well. Reordered and will return first order to local Sears.

Great post, in for one!

Shamus375PA said:   Thanks! Another jacket that I had bought last week at $159 (before 40% off w/free shipping) is now $77.99 as well. Reordered and will return first order to local Sears.

They have a 14-day price adjustment policy, no need to reorder/return.

another Down Parka choice, this one is a belted/maybe little "more padded" version.

cire down coat in navy
Disclaimer
I got the coat version in navy with the 30% off last week. Did live chat yesterday to get a price adjustment. I think it looks a little better in person, you have to lose the belt though. I'm 5'8" and went for a small in the tall sizes. The sleeves are long enough this way and the coat falls to the knee. It's quite roomy; I probably could have gone with an XS but this way there is room to wear it over a bulky sweater. For under $60 (for the tall size) it's a steal.

n41

Thanks! Hubby bought me one for Christmas while he was sleeping

satchelsofgold said:   They have a 14-day price adjustment policy, no need to reorder/return.

Good to know, let me see about cancelling, etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014