• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Add to cart to see discounted price.. They also offer layaway which works out perfect for me! Layaway offered as long as they have item in store..

Link

This is a passive 3d HDTV and uses polarized glasses. Comes with 4 pairs of glasses

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

47LM4600
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sams had the same tv with a sound bar priced at $676 on thanksgiving.

go through shop discoverer and knock of another 10%

My brother got this tv for 490 after tax from frys on black Friday. It's an excellent tv for the price.

I got this TV at Fry's during BF and seriously thinking about getting rid of it. The light bleeding is atrocious in the corners, which is especially irritating when watching movies with black bars. Also, when watching movies and there'a scan of say a landscape from side to side, the TV jitters. So irritating.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014