• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
NCAA Snowman Stocking @ FansWithPride.com - $15.95
was $31.95
shipping adds $4.95
Expires On: Dec 25, 2012 11:59pm

Shipping is free with Purchase over $20.  Buy two and shipping is free.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

NCAA Snowman Stocking
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They have other discounted holiday decor items, too. Thanks for the find, OP - I got a few other things.

would be nice if they included Rutgers.

Ick, Oregon... I have lived in Seattle my whole life and have traveled to Oregon a lot. 10 years ago you saw ZERO Oregon Duck fans anywhere, they didn't exist. Now there's a yellow O on every car. Bandwagon fans to the core.

UW on the other hand hasn't had a great football team in forever and their fan base is as strong as ever

rickt86 said:   would be nice if they included Rutgers.Sadly not too much Rutgers gear available anywhere :-/
Class of '07 representing!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014