LITE-ON bluray drive $24 @ newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LITE-ON Black 4X BD-ROM 8X DVD-ROM 32X CD-ROM SATA Internal 4X Blu-ray Reader Model iHOS104-06 - OEM

link

Member Summary

lite-on
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cheap! Remember to look for a heavily discounted copy of Cyberlink PowerDVD or Corel WinDVD on sale for playing your Blu-rays. PowerDVD 12 Ultra was on sale for $20 Black Friday weekend on the Egg; it probably will be on sale again around New Year's, if not before.

Was looking for a cheap drive for my new build but this one's reviews are atrocious. Most are negative, with failures after around 8 months.

Are we looking at the same item or did you just look at the first page of reviews ?

Positives over negatives 3 to 1 (243 to 73).

blunty said:   Was looking for a cheap drive for my new build but this one's reviews are atrocious. Most are negative, with failures after around 8 months.

For extra $15, you can get a Asus 12x BD writer. $20 MIR of course. It's available both at Amazon and Newegg. I guess some of you might have some Amazon GC to burn (got from Bestbuy due to AMEX deal).

Wolverine88 said:   For extra $15, you can get a Asus 12x BD writer. $20 MIR of course. It's available both at Amazon and Newegg. I guess some of you might have some Amazon GC to burn (got from Bestbuy due to AMEX deal).

Thanks. I got that one

Wolverine88 said:   For extra $15, you can get a Asus 12x BD writer. $20 MIR of course. It's available both at Amazon and Newegg. I guess some of you might have some Amazon GC to burn (got from Bestbuy due to AMEX deal).Yes, this is much better. Thanks.

Hoogineer said:   Cheap! Remember to look for a heavily discounted copy of Cyberlink PowerDVD or Corel WinDVD on sale for playing your Blu-rays. PowerDVD 12 Ultra was on sale for $20 Black Friday weekend on the Egg; it probably will be on sale again around New Year's, if not before.

I keep missing the ultra deals

In for one, thanks! Once the writers come down to this price, I'll get one of those too. But the price per blank BR is a bit high right now to justify writing Blu rays...

Back in stock!

Thanks OP, in 4 2, I need to replace my pata drives.

But the price per blank BR is a bit high right now to justify writing Blu rays...

Philips BD-R innkjet printables are available on Amazon for around $1 each with 25GB capacity and prime shipping. How much cheaper would you like your storage?

Wolverine88 said:   For extra $15, you can get a Asus 12x BD writer. $20 MIR of course. It's available both at Amazon and Newegg. I guess some of you might have some Amazon GC to burn (got from Bestbuy due to AMEX deal).

which model (is it BW-12B1ST)? (and what software do you use with it?)

I see $29.99 + $4.99 shipping. Is this deal dead?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014