• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In store only. Through 12/8

2 Packs of 20-count Coppertop Duracell batteries AA or AAA.

There is also a deal for 10 reams of office paper for $10 after rebate.

Use your MaxPerks card, available at store. Reward good for credit at Office Max.

Don't be fooled into getting no-name batteries.

All Bonus Reward offers are available 12/2/12 thru 12/8/12. Limits may apply; see product offer for details. $16.98 Bonus Reward on Duracell CopperTop AA or AAA Batteries, 20-Pack (item# 22259681, 22256773) in store only, limit 2, maximum $33.96 Bonus Reward per member. Items

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

batteries (30.94kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

MaxPerk rebates do not equal free after rebate. MaxPerks is a credit and cannot be used on future MaxPerk offers.

I got in on this deal, it is great. And I can always use it to buy ink cartridges for my printer.

They also give you $2 every time you recycle an ink cartridge.

Duracel will be shipping with a technology called "Duralock", which guarantees power storage for at least 10 years.

And Energizer has Max with the same 10 year shelf life. Doesn't make it a hot deal.

qube said:   And Energizer has Max with the same 10 year shelf life. Doesn't make it a hot deal.

Where can I get those for free? Amazon has them for $28.

ParkRoad22 said:   MaxPerk rebates do not equal free after rebate. MaxPerks is a credit and cannot be used on future MaxPerk offers.

They can be used on anything except prepaid gift cards.

I am trying to put $30 in your pocket, but if you don't want it, no hard feelings.

These are the Number One brand not some "no-name" brand battery you see advertised.

ParkRoad22 said:    MaxPerks is a credit and cannot be used on future MaxPerk offers.

Since when do they not "roll"???

MitchFlorida said:   ParkRoad22 said:   MaxPerk rebates do not equal free after rebate. MaxPerks is a credit and cannot be used on future MaxPerk offers.

I am trying to put $30 in your pocket, but if you don't want it, no hard feelings.

These are the Number One brand not some "no-name" brand battery you see advertised.

Let me clarify, merchandise bought with MaxPerks rewards will NOT earn additional Maxperks rewards.

ParkRoad22 said:   MitchFlorida said:   ParkRoad22 said:   MaxPerk rebates do not equal free after rebate. MaxPerks is a credit and cannot be used on future MaxPerk offers.

Let me clarify, merchandise bought with MaxPerks rewards will NOT earn additional Maxperks rewards.

Since when? I've been rolling rewards for YEARS.

From Fatwallet User BPVH - who actually posted this deal Nov. 30
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1239905/

04. If a bonus rewards item is paid for with rewards will the bonus rewards still be awarded? In other words, do rewards "roll"?

Yes, to date, with one exception.

Paying for percentage back in bonus rewards (e.g. 100% back in rewards on a specific item), $0.01 after bonus rewards and fixed value (buy X, get $Y in rewards) bonus rewards offers with rewards have earned rewards so at least for those three types of bonus rewards offers, MaxPerks rewards have "rolled".

The one type of bonus rewards offer that does not roll is "Get X% Back in MaxPerks Rewards on most everything". The offers' terms noted the exception:

"*20% MaxPerks Bonus Rewards offer valid in-store from June 20, 2010 thru June 26, 2010. Saving pass, phone promo code or online promo code and member's MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase. No Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. Not valid on computers, gift cards, general use prepaid cards, phone cards, purchases with a Retail ConnectSM card, sales tax, OfficeMax private label ink, toner and ink refills, Sprint® monthly price plans and purchases made prior to enrollment and purchases with a MaxPerks Reward Card."

Note: Some MaxPerks customer service representatives are under the erroneous impression that rewards do not roll. This can be a problem if the system does not automatically award the rewards.

BPVH updates these threads every week. Yes, the rewards still roll. The real issue is that you don't get the tax back, so using a 5% back credit card on office supply stores is a must. The online deals are better since you can actually can get 9-10% Cash Back. I believe FW is giving 4% back on OM.

rhino850 said:   From Fatwallet User BPVH - who actually posted this deal Nov. 30

04. If a bonus rewards item is paid for with rewards will the bonus rewards still be awarded? In other words, do rewards "roll"?

Paying for percentage back in bonus rewards (e.g. 100% back in rewards on a specific item), $0.01 after bonus rewards and fixed value (buy X, get $Y in rewards) bonus rewards offers with rewards have earned rewards so at least for those three types of bonus rewards offers, MaxPerks rewards have "rolled".

The one type of bonus rewards offer that does not roll is "Get X% Back in MaxPerks Rewards on most everything". The offers' terms noted the exception:

"*20% MaxPerks Bonus Rewards offer valid in-store from June 20, 2010 thru June 26, 2010. Saving pass, phone promo code or online promo code and member's MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase. No Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. Not valid on computers, gift cards, general use prepaid cards, phone cards, purchases with a Retail ConnectSM card, sales tax, OfficeMax private label ink, toner and ink refills, Sprint® monthly price plans and purchases made prior to enrollment and purchases with a MaxPerks Reward Card."

Note: Some MaxPerks customer service representatives are under the erroneous impression that rewards do not roll. This can be a problem if the system does not automatically award the rewards.

The phrase in the MaxPerks rewards that one has to be concerned with is: "MaxPerks Bonus Rewards issued are based upon price actually paid by Member, as advertised price can be reduced by any applicable coupon or discount. MaxPerks Bonus Rewards will be issued in the next statement cycle regardless of your qualified purchase balance, unless another timeframe is noted for that specific offer."

You are talking about a $500 annual spend requirement where you get 5 percent back. That is a totally different animal.

So what, you aren't spending anything, why should you get an additional 5 percent back.

rhino850 said:   ParkRoad22 said:   MitchFlorida said:   ParkRoad22 said:   MaxPerk rebates do not equal free after rebate. MaxPerks is a credit and cannot be used on future MaxPerk offers.

Since when? I've been rolling rewards for YEARS.

Same here.

MitchFlorida said:   
2 Packs of 20-count Coppertop Duracell batteries AA or AAA.

Don't be fooled into getting no-name batteries

Yes, all the times I've been duped into buying generic batteries. If only they could label or give quality batteries a specific color. Damn you battery barons !
I usually ask the store clerk if their batteries are legit. But what if they are all in on the conspiracy?
Been fooled too many times, that's why I make my own Leyden jar batteries.

Damn those no-name batteries with their identical performance and lower price!

No way. Consumer Reports just tested them all. Duracell was the best, then all the also rans.

You probably think a Cadillac is just like a Chevy. .

Double-A batteries are the biggest sellers. They are commonly used in flashlights, digital cameras, remote controls, and toys. Consumer Reports tested a dozen, including big names such as Energizer, and store brands such as Walgreens and CVS.

Testers used a rack to evaluate battery performance. It was programmed to mimic a digital camera and a flashlight. The tests turned up big differences. The Eveready Gold, the worst batteries in the Consumer Reports' tests, took only 52 shots before dying. The Energizer Ultimate lithium, the best, in these tests, took 682 shots. But they are expensive, costing more than $2.50 per battery. Although lithium batteries cost more, Consumer Reports says they can be worth it for digital cameras and other high-drain devices.

Among alkaline batteries, top ratings went to the DURACELL Ultra Power for about $1 per battery. Alkaline batteries don’t tend to last as long, so they are better for low-drain devices such as flashlights or remotes.

ParkRoad22 said:   rhino850 said:   From Fatwallet User BPVH - who actually posted this deal Nov. 30

The phrase in the MaxPerks rewards that one has to be concerned with is: "MaxPerks Bonus Rewards issued are based upon price actually paid by Member, as advertised price can be reduced by any applicable coupon or discount. MaxPerks Bonus Rewards will be issued in the next statement cycle regardless of your qualified purchase balance, unless another timeframe is noted for that specific offer."

You really need to stop digging a BIGGER hole with every post you make on this thread. All your posts so far, are filled with misinformation.

I got this battery on black Friday, can I still get this deal?

I would say yes, with a limit of two. Save the receipt, so if they don't honor it, you can return it for a refund.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014