• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is my first thread. I was looking for a stainless steel pressure cooker on Amazon and saw this 4-Quart Presto for $15.99+7.49 shipping. I looked it up on camelcamel and it appears that even with shipping, this price is much lower than it has ever been (lowest was around $31, not including shipping). My only concern is that it's a third-party seller with a 93% rating (not too bad). No idea how long this will last, so good luck!

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002N602/

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Presto 4-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

now it's being sold by Amazon.com directly for $19.72 with free saver shipping! use discover card and get free 1-day shipping!

in for 2 from Amazon.. cheapest I have seen... 4Qt is good size for a small family

Stainless for 19.72, a good price. But I would buy one if it were a 2.5qt. As a pressure cooker, you can fill up to 2/3 only, 2.5qt.

IrfanPathan said:   in for 2 from Amazon.. cheapest I have seen... 4Qt is good size for a small family

I would refer 8qt over 4 qt any day because you only able to use only about 1/2 of the cooker.

According to Amazon users, the 4qt should be good for individuals and small families.

Discover is giving 1-day free shipping. See the item description at Amazon.

Just to be clear, a 4Qt pressure cooker is not the same as a 4Qt pot. In the cooker, you can barely cook a whole chicken if it's cut up. But the good news is, it cooks faster. More good news is that it can be used as a regular pot, without pressure. Then you can cook ~5 lbs. of food.

At this price, not bad to have this as an additional option in the kitchen.

They also have the presto 6 qt for $29.54 or the 8 qt for $43.93, although more, it's a better deal. Not much you can do with a 4 qt, at least not in this house!

Can you cook beans fast with this?

where did you see 6qt for $29? I see $44.

inaquantry said:   They also have the presto 6 qt for $29.54 or the 8 qt for $43.93, although more, it's a better deal. Not much you can do with a 4 qt, at least not in this house!

6 qt. aluminum, not steel.

and this one is OOS.

Back in stock at $40+

Just got mine, it's a alumin cooker instead of stainless steel.

Ask them to send you the correct one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014